Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm not ok, and I don't know what to do about it.

MarchinBunny

Default I'm not ok, and I don't know what to do about it.

I really don't even know why I constantly write these sort of things as they mostly go ignored for the most part since there isn't a whole lot anyone can say or do that will change things. I feel like I am just a broken record here.

I am not ok. I am constantly thinking about suicide these days and every day that passes I find myself just becoming more convinced it's what I am going to do. I find myself crying myself to sleep more times than I can count because all I can think about is how I would be less of a burden if I was just gone. I feel like every day I am just falling apart more and more.

Worst of all, there doesn't seem to be anything I can do about it. How am I suppose to get passed this if I can't even get the help required to do so? I have absolutely no one to rely on.

I have found myself in a situation where suicide, honestly, at this point feels like the best option I have. I really don't have much of anything else, nor do I have much of anything to live for at this point.

But again, I also know posts like these are useless. They don't help besides being able to talk about it ... but for what purpose? It doesn't change anything.

This depression and these suicidal thoughts are just becoming worse. It's coming to the point where I don't think I can even keep up with trying to act like things are ok anymore even in real life. It's so hard for me to even smile these days. It's hard to laugh. It's hard to even talk to anyone and try to converse with them. I am nervous I am going to have a breakdown out of nowhere in front of them.

I feel like I am just here leeching off of them anytime I open the fridge. I feel like I shouldn't be here. I feel so bad.

I don't understand why I am so messed up. Why did I grow up to be this useless piece of trash?

I still have theses though to big brother mind abuse body abuse no one here to help slow mind broken voice don't have much of a family I still want to I can I feel like a no one mom never care what happened to me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You both need professional help... I write this so much under posts recently, because, honestly, we can't help. We can listen, we can give you heads up, but that's about it. We don't know how to deal with these sorts of emotions and if, we did with the help of a therapist or psychiatrist. I myself needed the help, and while I don't feel the best of the best, since everyone has a day off, I don't feel suicidal. It's really brave to post this hear, where people can basically see your wound point, and we will do anything to patch it up, but there is still damage inside, and we can't fix that, we are not doctors ~~~

I'm sorry again this the last time no more i guess I just let old age do it then

MarchinBunny

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineFlower View Post
    You both need professional help... I write this so much under posts recently, because, honestly, we can't help. We can listen, we can give you heads up, but that's about it. We don't know how to deal with these sorts of emotions and if, we did with the help of a therapist or psychiatrist. I myself needed the help, and while I don't feel the best of the best, since everyone has a day off, I don't feel suicidal. It's really brave to post this hear, where people can basically see your wound point, and we will do anything to patch it up, but there is still damage inside, and we can't fix that, we are not doctors ~~~
    And hence for why I said I didn't know why I was bothering to post it. But the issue is, I can't get professional help and there in lies the problem.

your better off reading some of her previous posts Sunshine, they are are very detailed in the situation, =)

Just to save her from writing it all out

MarchinBunny

Well, I can just summarize. Due to family circumstances, I didn't have a place to live and moved in with my fiance at the time who lived in Canada. I am a US citizen, though. He broke up with me about 4 years into the relationship, but I am still living with him and his family because I quite literally have no other place to go and I am also not a resident here in Canada.

So I have no health insurance. I have no way to earn a steady income, and there isn't a whole lot I can do here. I live in a pretty small city that is out in the middle of nowhere.

That is mass I just wish every one could live Happy together i was almost in the streets to 15 big brother with out anyone to help stop I became like a slave to him I almost wanted to live in streets he never buy me food or birthday gifts when uncle die he the with spet grandmother die the 2 that care I'm sad but my parents will not remember my birthday they stop buying anything sorry