Thread: hello!

Default hello!

Hello everyone! I am male, 19, from roseburg, Oregon. I am a diaper lover (purely so, not an AB, I don't really care for age play personally. I am also urinary incontinent, I wet the bed frequently, and often times can't make it to the bathroom when I have to pee. I bought my first package of absorbent underwear today (prevail). I am going to community college at the moment (where I have wet myself several times in class). Wearing my first diaper (since I was potty trained at four years old) right now and am pretty excited, hope to have fun here, I will probably be mostly posting in the "diaper talk" sub forum. Can someone please elaborate me on the rules regarding pictures of one wearing a diaper? it seems a little vague in the rules, mostly I want to know what is allowed, etc.

From what I understand your profile pic can be whatever you want as long as it's not R rated. It's recommended that you don't post just a pic of your dirty diaper. Your diaper can show but put your face in there. We're not here to share a bunch of diaper pics. Or just do like most of us and use a pic of a cartoon character or maybe your stash. The choice is yours just keep it clean.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Thank you, that will be no problem, I am sort of "soft core" in the fact that I am not very rank at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Faustus View Post
    Hello everyone! I am male, 19, from roseburg, Oregon. I am a diaper lover (purely so, not an AB, I don't really care for age play personally. I am also urinary incontinent, I wet the bed frequently, and often times can't make it to the bathroom when I have to pee. I bought my first package of absorbent underwear today (prevail). I am going to community college at the moment (where I have wet myself several times in class). Wearing my first diaper (since I was potty trained at four years old) right now and am pretty excited, hope to have fun here, I will probably be mostly posting in the "diaper talk" sub forum. Can someone please elaborate me on the rules regarding pictures of one wearing a diaper? it seems a little vague in the rules, mostly I want to know what is allowed, etc.
    Welcome! Glad to see another user from the same state that I'm from. Sweeet!!

Where are my Texas Homeboys at jk welcome to adisc!

Quote Originally Posted by Faustus View Post
    Hello, thank you! what city are you in?
    Beaverton.

Also everyone, For a bit of an "induction" I will be wearing one to college, and drinking a lot . will be interesting, bringing a spare in case I need to change myself.

Trust me dude take a few, leaks prevail over prevail . Welcome to the community.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tetra View Post
    Trust me dude take a few, leaks prevail over prevail . Welcome to the community.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk
    Alright, Will keep that in mind. Quite a few people know that my bladder leaks the way it does (enough had noticed last time lol). I am not there too long, and at home it's easier for me to manage, and if I am at home and I decide not to wear (just so I don't go through them so quickly), then it doesn't matter quite so much if I have an accident.