any fellow ladies dealing with incontinence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

miapeters

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Just wondering if there are any fellow ladies here dealing with bowel and/or bladder incontinence.
Maybe it's just me but I've never really noticed anyone. Would be nice to discuss specific issues and dealing with them.

Last edited:
oh yea... im 24-7 in diapers.. i can RUN and MAYBE make it 40-50 ft for bowells when that signal hits bladder. when i feel if i feel its signal ive already began leaking heavily and its about to be a flood in about 2 seconds i get cycle spurts of minor control where i may actually make it to a toilet to pee.. but even on the best days id be really leary of trusting myself in panties ever again... atleast without a padof some kind... and even then i better change em regularly

Yes. My issues are usually mild and intermittent, thankfully, but there are times when I basically feel as if I have to urgently go, constantly, and that's when I just grab a diaper so I can forget about it. Especially if I need to sleep.

What issues, specifically, were you looking to discuss?

Sapphyre said:
Yes. My issues are usually mild and intermittent, thankfully, but there are times when I basically feel as if I have to urgently go, constantly, and that's when I just grab a diaper so I can forget about it. Especially if I need to sleep.

What issues, specifically, were you looking to discuss?
I'm actually both bowel and bladder incontinent, managing it with diapers 24/7. Just want to get to know some fellow girls.
Can discuss issues like clothing and health related problems, for example protecting against something like a UTI or just general hygene.

Fellow lady here with OAB and IC/PBS.

I always use wet wipes when changing. So far I haven't dealt with a UTI since starting diapers a few months ago.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

miapeters said:
I'm actually both bowel and bladder incontinent, managing it with diapers 24/7. Just want to get to know some fellow girls.
Can discuss issues like clothing and health related problems, for example protecting against something like a UTI or just general hygene.

I am sorry to hear that. :-( I have issues with IBS, but not bowel continence per se. Also I should warn you I'm a trans girl, and have had a UTI only once, a long long time ago. So... I don't have a lot of advice to offer for this situation. I'm sorry for that.

Re clothing... well... I typically just wear a pad for OAB / leakage issues when I'm outside. So it's not such a problem. I wear diapers when I'm home, especially when the OAB acts up severely enough that I feel a constant urge to go.

I'm sorry, I wish I knew how to help more. I feel like I'm kind of being useless here though.

Sapphyre said:
I am sorry to hear that. :-( I have issues with IBS, but not bowel continence per se. Also I should warn you I'm a trans girl, and have had a UTI only once, a long long time ago. So... I don't have a lot of advice to offer for this situation. I'm sorry for that.

Re clothing... well... I typically just wear a pad for OAB / leakage issues when I'm outside. So it's not such a problem. I wear diapers when I'm home, especially when the OAB acts up severely enough that I feel a constant urge to go.

I'm sorry, I wish I knew how to help more. I feel like I'm kind of being useless here though.
It's fine, I'm glad I got to know someone who deals with similar problems, severity doesn't change that.

Been OAB and urge incon for four years. 24/7 in diapers. No problem with bowels though (thank goodness).

I'm pre-op MtF transgender. So at current my feminine related issues to my incontinence mainly revolve around clothing choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back