Least Capacity Diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwinArchs

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi there. I'm fairly new to this forum but no stranger to soiling and wetting myself and my girlfriend as well.

We want to try out some fun with PVC Pants and Diapers by seeing how hard we can flood our diapers, so I'm trying to find the thinnest, most leakable, cheapest, and least capacity diaper for us to wet.
Right now I've heard that CVS Day and Night briefs are really good for flooding and comfy too, but I want to make sure to look at other options before choosing.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Attends 3 tab w waistband

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Neags said:
Attends 3 tab w waistband

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

this has nothing on the current depends tabs with little kid star prints.

rennecfox said:
this has nothing on the current depends tabs with little kid star prints.

So is this diaper very leaky and gets filled easily then?

yeah, I’m actually surprised depend even bothers making these anymore they are so pathetic, people aren’t buying them at rite aid anymore.

I second the Depend comments. Even if you do a small release you will feel wet for awhile afterwards.

Thank you two. I will try those out then! To clarify, what specific type should I get? I can't find the star printed ones and all I can find for the both of us is the Adjustable Unisex Strap Underwear.
Is that good enough or should I look for the printed?

TwinArchs said:
Hi there. I'm fairly new to this forum but no stranger to soiling and wetting myself and my girlfriend as well.
You soil and wet your girlfriend? How does she feel about that? :biggrin:

TwinArchs said:
Thank you two. I will try those out then! To clarify, what specific type should I get? I can't find the star printed ones
They don’t advertise the fact that it has star on it (mainly because it reiterates the fact that its because they are cost cutting and using old pullups equipment to make the briefs now) Its labeled as depends protection with tabs

rennecfox said:
They don’t advertise the fact that it has star on it (mainly because it reiterates the fact that its because they are cost cutting and using old pullups equipment to make the briefs now) Its labeled as depends protection with tabs

Thanks. I found it now.

Anything made by Medline, because it's basically a sponge.

MeTaLMaNN1983 said:
Anything made by Medline, because it's basically a sponge.

Totally agree with that. The least absorbent ones are the institutional ones. They make Depends seem like Abenas. Some are so bad that you can hold them up to the light and see through them!

Check out:

Simplicity 3D Briefs (only have one tape on each side)
Kendall Wings
Medline Ultrasoft Classic
Ideal Brand Briefs
Ables Flat Fold Briefs (basically an underpad with tapes. Resembles old Pampers fron the 70s, but no gel or absorbency)

You can find a lot of these at thrift stores

Definitely depends :p

How, bout no diaper...

Just plastic pants, perhaps with a thin fabric pinned on like cloth diaper, just to feel wet too...

That would leak right away!

Depend has improved the design right out of the market.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

thickdiapers said:
Totally agree with that. The least absorbent ones are the institutional ones. They make Depends seem like Abenas. Some are so bad that you can hold them up to the light and see through them!

Check out:

Simplicity 3D Briefs (only have one tape on each side)
Kendall Wings
Medline Ultrasoft Classic
Ideal Brand Briefs
Ables Flat Fold Briefs (basically an underpad with tapes. Resembles old Pampers fron the 70s, but no gel or absorbency)

You can find a lot of these at thrift stores

I like the price and look of Simplicity. Will that suffice to major leaking if my girlfriend and I drink a few glasses of water and hold for an hour?

I would say so. Make sure you get the plastic version.

Kendall wings. (Not lille) You might as well wear them inside out. They were okay when I was a preteen but growing up I remember how even the slightest tinkle wouldn't absorb and pretty much just run out of the leg guards. That lead to many an embarrassing moment.

rennecfox said:
yeah, I’m actually surprised depend even bothers making these anymore they are so pathetic, people aren’t buying them at rite aid anymore.

none of the local stores in my area sell any depends briefs. Just the worthless underwear.

Pretty much anything Depends related. Not really a fan of that brand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back