Least Capacity Diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst diapers I've ever had. Cost me like $5 and came from a thrift store called roses.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Pretty much any store brand pull-on will leak if you flood it if that's what you are looking for.

wings makes a crappy diaper if you can find them. the government gives them out to people that need them. I kind of like them as a cheep plastic diaper but I have to wear 4 at a time to make them usable.

Pretty much any store or off brand of cloth like disposable is going to have depends beat in being crappy and leak prone. That's not to say depends isn't crappy and leak prone though. Heck, any of them are a good bet if you actually want to leak.

rennecfox said:
this has nothing on the current depends tabs with little kid star prints.
they haves diaper with prints?! I almost want to buy them now!

Most of the cheap diapers out there are so thin they only have one side .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Underwear with no plastic pants or anything else. Horrible at containing any sort of accident, just ask my childhood bed.

16997481_10155164733894074_1180957056_n.jpg

Introducing UniCare Plus Adult Diapers!

I got these on a business trip to the Philippines and they have the worst absorbency known to man. They have literally put some sort of water proof coating on the inside of the diaper, meaning that the slightest wetting just floods out, dampening yourself and everything around you.

Although it is quite a comfy, thick diaper, claiming to be '50% more absorbent', I would hate to think what it was like before it allegedly doubled in absorbency... :biggrin:

askmelater47 said:
Worst diapers I've ever had. Cost me like $5 and came from a thrift store called roses.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

We had a store called Rose's around here for a short while, it was more of a dollar store, because thrift stores sell used stuff.

I got some free sample from Betty Mills, and the McKesson brand is easily the least capacity of anything I've ever bought. Like not even one wetting.

With the 3 tape waistband-style attends, I absolutely love them for their fit, their waistband, their outrageous crinkles and the softness of their padding. If you ever encounter a diaper with the same features and a little bit more fluff, let me know. One of my favorite diapers despite their bogus capacity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back