• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

scaifester

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I don't need to wear diapers for incontinence. When I do wear diapers, I will use the toilet for BM or if I don't have a spare diaper and I am worried about leaks. So for me its 1-2 times a day for BM and occasionally to urinate.
I want to canvas some votes and opinions.

I never use the toilet while in diapers. I was born incontinent so I do everything in my diapers. I prefer my situation to being continent and using the nasty public bathrooms.

I do use the toilet about 1-2 times a day as well even though I am wearing a diaper it is there for when I'm not sure where the nearest restroom will be if I'm out running errands. I do use the toilet for Bm's mostly

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

DLChad34 said:
I do use the toilet about 1-2 times a day as well even though I am wearing a diaper it is there for when I'm not sure where the nearest restroom will be if I'm out running errands. I do use the toilet for Bm's mostly

Get the wheelbase bathroom app from the Coloplast website , it tells all known bathrooms in your location ,how they are cared for what amenities they have, etc etc... and can be updated as well as a favorites list , or add info discovered about existing and new found bathrooms .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I urinate in the toilet as often as I can. However, I have urge incontinence and generally end up wetting my diaper more often than I manage to get to the bathroom in time. Fortunately, I do not have bowel incontinence.

I have an over active bladder and one way to manage it is to use the toilet on a schedule. I try to go every hour and before any meetings at work.

I actually have both bladder and bowel incontinence so I don't use the toilet at all, just for clean ups. I actually have pretty frequent accidents and even with my bowels which can go 3-4 times a day, some days even more than that. During the night I'll have two BM accidents which is pretty hard to clean up after in the morning.

Last edited:
I like this question, sadly the poll didn't really have what I wanted to answer. My real answer is, "when i want to". That is because I have times that I am wearing 24/7 and I don't feel like changing or using the diaper, other times I just don't care which and it is kinda a in the moment thing. Sometimes I only wear at night and don't usually use the diaper, I'll go before and after i sleep. It completely varies.

I always use the toilet for any BM but as I am urinary incontinent most of the time I use my nappy.

I use them as protection in case of bowel accidents and for my overactive bladder. I use the toilet most of the time except at work where I don’t want to have to explain why I’m running back and forth to the toilet (seems to be working out so far, got a compliment about my hard work the other day from one of my bosses).

I only use diapers when I don't feel like going to a bathroom. Like when it's too dark to see or when someone's already on the can.

I have overactive bladder and I use the toilet for to empty my bladder before sleeping for preventing a very wet diaper.

I have an overactive bladder so I tend to wear for those "just in case" moments, which happen a bit too often lol so sometimes I would be lying if I didn't admit that I sometimes use diapers for their intended purposes too rather than frantically rushing to the toilet. Not sure I could put a figure on it though as it varies from day to day. I always use the toilet for BMs, though.

Generally I use the toilet about once every hour-hour and a half, or whenever I get home after being gone for a while. I only just started wearing diapers (rather than pads), so I am still on the schedule and mindset I used beforehand, whether or not I will be changing this is undecided, depends if any treatment is available for my OAB/urge incontinence. If not, then I suppose I will just start "getting used" being diapered most of the time.

For me it's as often as I can. I could never make my DLism a 24/7 habit.

No more toilet use for me.

So do some of you have dry diapers because you make it to the bathroom?

It depends

Every once and a while if I'm having a lot of BMs then I'll sit on the toilet for a while to make sure I'm not wasting the next diaper. That's about as much toilet usage as I get, heh.

I use the toilet most of the time when I'm home except for sleeping and when I'm drinking a beer or 2. When I'm out and about I use my diapers for urination always/ as I am severely visually impaired and can't always get to a bathroom in time depending on my situation. I very rarely mess in public unless it's a true accident. So I pretty much wear 24/7 toilet use is probly 5-6 times a day when I'm home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back