Votes: 48 46.2%
  • To urinate 1-2x/day

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • I use toilet as often as I can

Votes: 23 22.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont mess my diapers. So i make number two on potty. Otherwise i try to use potty, but still have accidents. Have to say that it depends of what kind a day i am having. Sometimes i use 6 diapers, sometimes i use only 1.

I use the toilet for BMs unless I am no where near a bathroom and I need to go. It is so messy and stinky when I have to do it in my diaper.

I've never messed my diaper and hope to keep it that way. Sometimes I keep my diapers dry and use a toilet when I know I'm going to be on the road for a while.

I use the toilet when i can, unfortunatley that is generally only during the day for a BM, unless i have no control in which case the toilet doesnt get used.. (a regular occurance)..
Babylea

I use catheters on a regular schedule, 5 times a day, so I usually wear large pads rather than all-in-ones to make it easier to do that. They fit nicely in a pair of tight-fitting boxer-briefs so they go up and down like pull-ups and I don't need to take my pants off to change them. Although I can manage the catheter with an all-in-one without taking it off, provided that it's still dry. If it's wet I just change at the same time.

BMs always in the toilet. I've had maybe four messy accidents in five years and all of those happened when I was already sick.

I'm urinary incon so I'm pretty much always in a wet diaper, that gets used 100% of the time.
As for BM's I've found that over the last couple of years I'm having significantly more in my diapers. If I'm near a toilet I'll try and go in it but if I'm not it doesn't stress me out too much if I use my diaper and clean up later.

I don't ever use the toilet as have no control over anything, I cant even tell when I have an accident, although sometimes when I have a bad stomach I can feel a rumbeling noise and then that gives me a indication something maybe coming so I may sit on the toilet for a while rather having to clean up my nappy but to be honest even then 9 time out of ten its too late anyway.

When I'm home alone? Tommycombs says anything goes. With the family around? Discretion dictates otherwise.

It depends - either I go 2x , 3x when wearing diapers or nothing happens

I don't intentionally use the toilet except to change. Being diapered my whole life, it's funny when I do use the toilet though. When I'm changing in public, I tend to remove my soiled diaper then sit on the toilet as I prep my new diaper and clean myself. Sometimes I void while on the toilet. Because of the nature of my incontinence, I don't always know I'm voiding while sitting there unless I hear it.

i find that i have to force the first 'big' wet. From there however, i wet in small amounts many times. depending on the diaper, i could do one 'big' wet and 5-10 smaller ones.

I dribble over time but I still used the bathroom when I can, I came up with a way to use either the toilet or a urinal with out needing to take my diaper off, just pull "it" out the side just like one would with normal underwear and pants on, I do only have a slight window to make it to a bathroom or not but I usually make it while at home, to make things easer at home is no pants just shirt and diaper, less to deal with and saves time and cuts down on how many diapers I use in a day. I never do a BM in my diaper, I am only urinary IC .
I don't map out bathrooms like some people do, having the diaper is the buffer if you well, to make up for times it's not practical to chase down a toilet

I use the toilet for BM also.

IncontinentPup88 said:
I never use the toilet while in diapers. I was born incontinent so I do everything in my diapers. I prefer my situation to being continent and using the nasty public bathrooms.

I still agree with my statement but incontinence (especially fully incontinent) isn't always fun but I can't control it so why try and stop wearing diapers.

Well,

Myself it all depends...

First off if I'm ner a toilet.
Second what am i wearing

I usually wear a onesie, but i also wear other body suits like prventa wear, and back zip jammies...

If I'm out and wearing my black titanium preventa wear under my street clothes will make it nearly impossible to ever get to a toilet, but holds things in place well! So good on that part.

Also, if there is much more than a small amount of walking i use a wheelchair...

If I'm at home, i try to go to the bathroom and push out anything i can from time to time, then usually just light amounts and more comfortable less rash issues too...

Long answer, but i do try to use the adult potty!

I use toilet as much as possible.

Using diapers when travel, ill, after hard days when I am really tired , skiing, winter hiking, or when there is limited toilet availability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back