• To urinate 1-2x/day

6 5.71%
  • I use toilet as often as I can

23 21.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How often are you using the toilet when you are wearing diapers

Default How often are you using the toilet when you are wearing diapers

I don't need to wear diapers for incontinence. When I do wear diapers, I will use the toilet for BM or if I don't have a spare diaper and I am worried about leaks. So for me its 1-2 times a day for BM and occasionally to urinate.
    I want to canvas some votes and opinions.

I never use the toilet while in diapers. I was born incontinent so I do everything in my diapers. I prefer my situation to being continent and using the nasty public bathrooms.

I do use the toilet about 1-2 times a day as well even though I am wearing a diaper it is there for when I'm not sure where the nearest restroom will be if I'm out running errands. I do use the toilet for Bm's mostly

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DLChad34 View Post
    I do use the toilet about 1-2 times a day as well even though I am wearing a diaper it is there for when I'm not sure where the nearest restroom will be if I'm out running errands. I do use the toilet for Bm's mostly

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    Get the wheelbase bathroom app from the Coloplast website , it tells all known bathrooms in your location ,how they are cared for what amenities they have, etc etc... and can be updated as well as a favorites list , or add info discovered about existing and new found bathrooms .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I urinate in the toilet as often as I can. However, I have urge incontinence and generally end up wetting my diaper more often than I manage to get to the bathroom in time. Fortunately, I do not have bowel incontinence.

I have an over active bladder and one way to manage it is to use the toilet on a schedule. I try to go every hour and before any meetings at work.

I actually have both bladder and bowel incontinence so I don't use the toilet at all, just for clean ups. I actually have pretty frequent accidents and even with my bowels which can go 3-4 times a day, some days even more than that. During the night I'll have two BM accidents which is pretty hard to clean up after in the morning.
    Last edited by miapeters; 19-Jan-2017 at 19:40.

I like this question, sadly the poll didn't really have what I wanted to answer. My real answer is, "when i want to". That is because I have times that I am wearing 24/7 and I don't feel like changing or using the diaper, other times I just don't care which and it is kinda a in the moment thing. Sometimes I only wear at night and don't usually use the diaper, I'll go before and after i sleep. It completely varies.

I always use the toilet for any BM but as I am urinary incontinent most of the time I use my nappy.

I use them as protection in case of bowel accidents and for my overactive bladder. I use the toilet most of the time except at work where I don’t want to have to explain why I’m running back and forth to the toilet (seems to be working out so far, got a compliment about my hard work the other day from one of my bosses).