Messy Daiper Predicament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swest001

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello all, so I have an issue preventing me from having messy diaper fun. So recently I moved from my parents place to Mississauga, Ontario. I regularly commute to Toronto 4 days a week for school. So here is my issue, I am renting out a room in a couples home. I have access to my bedroom and small office as well as a bathroom on the second floor. My land lords bedroom is also on the second floor. The big issue here is that my landlord is home all the time because he works from home. His wife goes to work in the early morning and doesn't come home till 5pm. So I am stuck with not being able to mess a diaper because it will just stink up the upper floor. I'm kind of all over the place in this post, I just need advice on how to get my fix when there is someone in the house all the time. If anyone needs any clarification on things then I'm happy to explain further

*edit* I am living in a house, not an apartment. So basically it's a typical two story house and the couple has a spare room on the second floor they are renting out and the bathroom is within a foot of their bedroom

Last edited:
Change messy diapers and bag them and there shouldn't be too much odor. If you honestly think your stink is getting to another apartment, you're taking it way too far. You can't walk down a hallway in an apartment building and say "yep, that apartment there must have a kid in diapers".

bambinod said:
Change messy diapers and bag them and there shouldn't be too much odor. If you honestly think your stink is getting to another apartment, you're taking it way too far. You can't walk down a hallway in an apartment building and say "yep, that apartment there must have a kid in diapers".

I agree. I've spent my life in wet and messy diapers. Like the other poster says you can't walk down the hall in an apartment building and say yep that apartment there must have a kid in diapers.

Here is my extra clarification. I am renting a home, not an apartment. So I am living in someone's house, I'm their second floor

- - - Updated - - -

Bump

Get some chlorophyll tablets. They will turn your poop green but your shit won't stink.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

do your thing in the bathroom, cleanup and bag it in a ziplock when done and light a match (or air freshener). Then flush (pretend) or shower.
Stinky bathrooms are expected.

my recomendation is oatmeal, no smell and provides that warm squishy feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back