24/7 for 2 weeks now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soggygoodnites

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So I've been diapered 24/7 for 2 weeks now and I'm loving it. What is the longest duration that you have worn 24/7?

A little over seven months is as far as I have gone. I keep doing it until it stops being fun or some major practical concern comes along. I'm three months in on another stint right now. It's all quite surprising to me since I didn't have any significant desire for long term wearing and it wasn't that many years back that a weekend was a long time for me.

Four years and counting. No regrets.

quite a while now, not by choice.

Been 4 years since I became IC

Wow these are some impressive numbers. When I used to wear I think the most I went was probably a weekend, maybe a little more. But kudos to you guys. Obviously I respect those for whom it is not a choice.

An entire life time. I was born IC.

24 straight hours is the furthest I've gone. I don't have much desire for long-term wear, and I don't see it being very practical now or even in the distant future. Longest I'd be willing to go is maybe 4 days, Friday through Monday.

Not exactly by choice either as I am incontinent but now wouldn't want it any other way.

I think the longest I went in diapers was about 60 hours.

ive gone about 48 hrs sadly :(

I've done maybe 12-14 hours at best. As much as I'd like to go 24/7, my job and (very limited) social life would never allow me to do it. Its been years since I had a legitimate bedwetting accident, so I will wear at night only a few days a week for the foreseeable future.:sad:

I'd like to try 24/7 one day.

About 26 years give or take a Foley here and there while in ICU .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

62 very enjoyable hours.

The longest I have gone is about a week but I do want to go longer though like a couple of months at a minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back