Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sweetness! diapers + snowboarding + friend

Default Sweetness! diapers + snowboarding + friend

Alright alright... a new diaper adventure(s) for me.

Since I got my Abena x-pluses I have been wearing them snowboarding on sundays. Not only that but I have been wearing while with a friend. Snowboard buddy (girl that is). So probably for the past 3 or 4 Sundays I have put on an Abena x-plus diaper in the morning and wear it while snowboarding.

My friend and I car pool as well. What is amazing is that she has not caught on to it. (It just goes to show that hiding a diaper is not that hard.) Since she is not looking for it she doesn't notice it seems. At the end of the day I take my snowpants off so I know the bulge is visible. Plus at times I think my jacket and shirt rides up during boarding (whether it is when I fall or on a jump).

TODAY though was the most specactular... I actually pushed the limit of the Abena X-plus. I made it leak. I put it on in the morning about 7 am and we did not get back till about 5pm. To show the power of the abena: I had a large coffee in the morning, a redbull, a soda, a magarita, and then a few glasses of water.) So the Abena did not leak until the way home. (hour drive in the car). Haha. So I got out of the car and I realized this... so i put my hand back there and sure enough there were wet spots. Ooops. So i tried to keep my back away from her (my friend) as I helped her transfer her stuff to her car. She did not notice (as far as I presume... she is a voistorious person and I believe she would ask something if she notice.).

After we done I went to a gas station (that i knew had one person lockable restrooms.) This is the same one I changed into my abena in the morning. (I can't do it at home because of my parents :P.) I stopped there to change out of my diaper before I went home. Holy smokes it was so coooooooool!!! The Abena was saturated from back to front. I mean every inch of it had absorbed my "accidents". I love a diaper that looks like that... and I really get them too look like that. Went all the way up to the back top of the diaper... I mean everywhere was covered! YES! MISSION SUCCESFUl :P. haha.

So this post is to show my fun... plus show that diapers are not too noticable to people if they are not looking for it. Out of the four or so times that I have worn around her, I don't think she has ever noticed it. So ya. there is my post.

diaperedwolfcub

p.s. by the way snowboarding diapered is the coolest thing.. never have to worry about dealing with the hassle of going to the bathroom and dealing with the layers and stuff.

I wouldn't be worried about having the bulge or sound be notisable. I'd be more worried about the fact that I spent the whole day with someone and never went to the bathroom. Any slightly observant person would notice that. Either way, it sounds like a lot of fun.

Haha. So true. But she has never said anything. I actually thought about that yesterday when she had to use the bathroom like 3 or 4 times and I didn't.

diaperedwolfcub

Quote Originally Posted by link View Post
    I wouldn't be worried about having the bulge or sound be notisable. I'd be more worried about the fact that I spent the whole day with someone and never went to the bathroom. Any slightly observant person would notice that. Either way, it sounds like a lot of fun.
    Doubt it. I do that a lot and I just do not go to the bathroom. Some people just do not go that often.

redtails

Cool story, bro *thumbs up*

You're putting your snowboarding buddy in an embarrassing situation, I hope you realize this. It might or might not be a turn-on for you, but others don't know what to think of it. This has been said a million times before and will be said a million times again: wearing in public can fall into exhibitionism if you're not careful. Exhibitionism is a crime and it makes other people feel bad/embarrassed..

Quote Originally Posted by redtails View Post
    Cool story, bro *thumbs up*

You're putting your snowboarding buddy in an embarrassing situation, I hope you realize this. It might or might not be a turn-on for you, but others don't know what to think of it. This has been said a million times before and will be said a million times again: wearing in public can fall into exhibitionism if you're not careful. Exhibitionism is a crime and it makes other people feel bad/embarrassed..
    Not sure how wearing diapers under your clothes (especially where they're invisible under snowboarding clothes) relates to exhibitionism.

I agree with you that it can lead embarrassment on, but I do not try and let it be visible. I really only wear for more of the feeling and the fact that I don't have to use those gross bathrooms which is an unbelievable inconvinience while wearing snowboard attire. I definitely don't wear for the turn on extent of it. (I don't get aroused or hard do to that fact. I believe that is so because I am not wearing for that purpose.) So yes of course there will always be that thrill (adrenaline rush type thing) of getting caught which will always come with wearing out in public. But like I said she has not yet to notice and if she ever does I will just tell her my bladder is weak and this is the safest way for me to board. Also like I said I am very careful about it, like when I leaked... I made sure my back was kept away from her so she could not see. I know there will be times when they show for an instant, but usually one is not looking down there to notice... and if it is like a crash or jump it would probably be too fast to notice as well.

diaperedwolfcub.

ps. if others think this is wrong and I should not do it please put in your opinions. I am interested now in what everyone really thinks of this.

Quote Originally Posted by diaperedwolfcub View Post
    ps. if others think this is wrong and I should not do it please put in your opinions. I am interested now in what everyone really thinks of this.
    I'd be a total hypocrite if I thought riding + diapers = wrong. They go together like peanut butter and fluff.

I would have thought they'll fall apart with all the exercise involved in boarding. Nice padding for falling/sitting down, though I always find a hard landing on a wet diaper causes instant leaks.

I guess one thing is diapers are wicking which makes them good as a base layer and absorbs sweat. Though they only cover a small part of the body compared to thermals

Quote Originally Posted by link View Post
    Hmm. Did SHE go to the bathroom the whole day you were together?