Meet ups/gatherings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTapedCrusader

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
If this is the wrong spot, mod please move.

So I am curious about how abdl meet ups work. Like, is it just everyone changing each other and the like? Is it not a little "odd" having a complete stranger to be the one changing you or is it more of a talk and work up to that first type of thing? (I guess that last part would depend on the individuals)

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

It takes all kinds. I'm not aware of any gatherings that set out to do what you describe but I don't doubt that those things occur at some gatherings whether planned or not.

My most common meet ups or gatherings are:

• Planned one on one meeting, typically after a good period of online back and forth to ensure that there will actually be something to talk about. Takes place at a neutral location like a restaurant or coffe shop.
  • Party at a private residence with pre-vetted attendees or at a convention (furcon, for instance) in an attendee's room. The latter is the one most likely to result in the kind of casual stuff you described but it would generally be out of plain view.
  • Hanging out with ABDL friends. This might be a decidedly ABDL kind of thing or just friends who happen to be ABDLs hanging out.

Everyone approaches these things differently. I've only changed one person on a first meeting. I knew them casually online and didn't expect to do so but it was a good meetup with another friend on-hand, and it felt natural enough. For the most part, I like to know people pretty well before I do that and it's also a matter of the kind of relationship. I have some ABDL friends I've known for years that I haven't changed or haven't changed me because we don't seem to have that kind of relationship (yet?).

For the most part, I think I think the best part about ABDL gatherings is that something I keep private most of the time is now fair game for conversation (or more) if it becomes relevant.

Trevor said:
It takes all kinds. I'm not aware of any gatherings that set out to do what you describe but I don't doubt that those things occur at some gatherings whether planned or not.

My most common meet ups or gatherings are:

• Planned one on one meeting, typically after a good period of online back and forth to ensure that there will actually be something to talk about. Takes place at a neutral location like a restaurant or coffe shop.
  • Party at a private residence with pre-vetted attendees or at a convention (furcon, for instance) in an attendee's room. The latter is the one most likely to result in the kind of casual stuff you described but it would generally be out of plain view.
  • Hanging out with ABDL friends. This might be a decidedly ABDL kind of thing or just friends who happen to be ABDLs hanging out.

Everyone approaches these things differently. I've only changed one person on a first meeting. I knew them casually online and didn't expect to do so but it was a good meetup with another friend on-hand, and it felt natural enough. For the most part, I like to know people pretty well before I do that and it's also a matter of the kind of relationship. I have some ABDL friends I've known for years that I haven't changed or haven't changed me because we don't seem to have that kind of relationship (yet?).

For the most part, I think I think the best part about ABDL gatherings is that something I keep private most of the time is now fair game for conversation (or more) if it becomes relevant.
Okay thank you Trevor! I wasnt sure if was more for the being able to be open and around others appeal, which makes sense. Like I said, I just had no idea what any sort of fetish gathering would look like.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I was on the meet-up in Amsterdam, and, since not knowing the language pretty well, I had the burden of speaking only English, little things in Dutch, no one to talk to in German. But, damn, it was fun. Everyone was basically in diapers, pull ups, onesies - we were plying cards and threw balloons at each other, you could have drinks and they offered some hot dogs, and there was also some kind of lottery. The setting was in some sort of night club that you could rent, and you had all sorts of people to talk to - AB, DL, ABDL's, Littles, caregivers, daddy's uhm... Curious people too! They were maybe interested in diapers, but not into ageplay or being little, so they just started a conversation.
As a shy person, I quickly grew more brave and played cards and threw balloons. That's why I love those kind of meet ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back