• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Just Joined

Status
Not open for further replies.

freechris

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello.
I am a new user and just joined. The majority of my life is working a full-time job and writing.
I am a DL and engage in this as a form of meditation to balance out the stress that my busy inevitably creates.
Outside of that, I enjoy swimming, kayaking, and writing for fun (when I'm not writing seriously).
I joined here looking for a way to connect and communicate with others who share my interests. And I am happy to know that I am not alone.
I am looking forward to this :)

Hello and welcome, you are certainly not alone!
I too have found some solace here a few years ago, there are some friendly folk around. I love to meet writers. What is your area of expertise?

Hi and welcome. I have a few stories on this site and a novel self published on Kindle. I write in the scary/horror genre. It's fun to do.

Welcome!

I'm new here too, but it's quite friendly so far... very few bites so far. ;-)

What do you like to write about?

Welcome to the site Freechris :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back