Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 78

Thread: Politically incorrect sexist observation.

  1. #1

    Default Politically incorrect sexist observation.

    Ivanka Trump is a babe.

    Pictures keep showing up in my Facebook feed, as you would expect.

    Probably posed, but always modestly dressed. Sometimes alone, sometimes with her family.

    She may be smart, capable, all of those things men and women alike should aspire to, but its impossible to ignore the obvious.

    She. Is. Hot.

    Who needs porn.

  2. #2

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Starrunner View Post
    You got the title right, Maxx!

    Well said!

  4. #4

    Default

    She could be my mommy!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5

    Default

    LOL. Starrunner, you're not in a position to judge.

    I see the pictures as a tongue-in-cheek poke at all the feminists, gays, liberals and others who think we should be punished for acknowledging that men and women are different, and <gasp> occasionally lust after each other.

    I suppose I should be flogged for suggesting a white woman is attractive to me. If I were a good little liberal, I would have to deny that, and pick a black, latino, or transgender to lust after, just to make up for centuries of oppression, discrimination and persecution.
    Last edited by Maxx; 18-Jan-2017 at 18:48.

  6. #6

    Default

    I don't really see anything wrong with this and I lean more liberal than conservative. Most humans have crushed hard on someone else, especially celebrities.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Sprinkles View Post
    I don't really see anything wrong with this and I lean more liberal than conservative. Most humans have crushed hard on someone else, especially celebrities.
    Just having some fun with it, as I think the impending first family is. The first couple times the pictures (with some side story...) appeared, I thought nothing of it. Now it's a daily thing. Like Dad's tweets, its something to look forward to. They have to be having a little chuckle over all the folks out here not knowing whether to laugh, jerk off, or be offended.

    I think we're in for an interesting 4 or 8 years. There has never been a President as comfortable communicating directly and often with his constituents.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Maxx View Post
    LOL. Starrunner, you're not in a position to judge.

    I see the pictures as a tongue-in-cheek poke at all the feminists, gays, liberals and others who think we should be punished for acknowledging that men and women are different, and <gasp> occasionally lust after each other.

    I suppose I should be flogged for suggesting a white woman is attractive to me. If I were a good little liberal, I would have to deny that, and pick a black, latino, or transgender to lust after, just to make up for centuries of oppression, discrimination and persecution.
    Well, I should probably appreciate the fact that you didn't talk about wanting to 'grab her by the p*ssy,' because that is the sort of speech from your incoming president that has legitimized these demeaning and insulting comments about women. I guess it's just a little harmless 'locker room talk' that is an indicator of what women have to look forward to in the next four years. Just boys being boys, after all.

    I always wondered how nonchalant Trump would have been if he heard some guy talking about his daughter the way he has talked about women. How would anyone on this site feel if it was their daughter he was talking about?

    I imagine women who are offended by these comments and behaviour will be written off as humourless and nasty. We don't laugh when we hear disparaging comments about 'blood coming out of her whatever' and we find it reprehensible to see a presidential candidate mocking a person with disabilities. Women have legitimate concerns when the incoming president is appointing several cabinet members who opposed the Fair Pay Act. And women are rightfully concerned the next administration will be one of the most hostile in rolling back women's rights because his cabinet choices are unanimously opposed to abortion while Trump has indicated he will appoint pro-life judges to the Supreme Court.

    There's nothing 'tongue in cheek' about what will happen to women and the LGBT population when the top pick for the justice department voted against the Violence Against Women Act that would have extended protections to the LGBT population, and that there are a number of women who are Muslim, immigrant, Jewish or transgender who already face a backlash due to Trump's divisive rhetoric. Women will have major battles in the years ahead, and they will need all the support they can get,, not more justification of acknowledging boobs over brains.

    https://www.womensmarch.com/
    Last edited by Starrunner; 19-Jan-2017 at 13:33.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Starrunner View Post
    Well, I should probably appreciate the fact that you didn't talk about wanting to 'grab her by the p*ssy,' because that is the sort of speech from your incoming president that has legitimized these demeaning and insulting comments about women. I guess it's just a little harmless 'locker room talk' that is an indicator of what women have to look forward to in the next four years. Just boys being boys, after all.

    I always wondered how nonchalant Trump would have been if he heard some guy talking about his daughter the way he has talked about women. How would anyone on this site feel if it was their daughter he was talking about?

    I imagine women who are offended by these comments and behaviour will be written off as humourless and nasty. We don't laugh when we hear disparaging comments about 'blood coming out of her whatever' and we find it reprehensible to see a presidential candidate mocking a person with disabilities. Women have legitimate concerns when the incoming president is appointing several cabinet members who opposed the Fair Pay Act. And women are rightfully concerned the next administration will be one of the most hostile in rolling back women's rights because his cabinet choices are unanimously opposed to abortion while Trump has indicated he will appoint pro-life judges to the Supreme Court.

    There's nothing 'tongue in cheek' about what will happen to women and the LGBT population when the top pick for the justice department voted against the Violence Against Women Act that would have extended protections to the LGBT population, and that there are a number of women who are Muslim, immigrant, Jewish or transgender who already face a backlash due to Trump's divisive rhetoric. Women will have major battles in the years ahead, and they will need all the support they can get,, not more justification of acknowledging boobs over brains.

    https://www.womensmarch.com/
    Thank you for saying that.

    I'm trans, but very early in my transition so I still present to most of society as a guy. And I've witnessed this so-called "locker room talk", it makes me sick. The worst example was at my current job (which I loathe). There was a woman hired in recently (well, recently at the time) who was from India and formerly ran her own business. After she left one of the labs, one of the guys quipped that "I wonder if her p*ssy tastes like curry." And the whole room erupted in laughter. -_- I could scarcely believe what I was hearing! I know that I'm not seeing all of what women experience because of my presentation, but I've seen enough to realize there is a BIG problem here.

    I'm often misperceived as "gay" because I come across as rather feminine, so I've seen a bit more of that mistreatment directly. It's usually fairly subtle and insidious.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Starrunner View Post
    I always wondered how nonchalant Trump would have been if he heard some guy talking about his daughter the way he has talked about women. How would anyone on this site feel if it was their daughter he was talking about?
    My wife and daughter are both well armed. Bear in mind that neither of us would exist if someone hadn't admired, grabbed and penetrated our mothers. Crude, but accurate. The Immaculate Conception only happened once that I'm aware of. You atheists regard even that as a fairy tale. For what it's worth, my daughter has a superficial resemblance to Ivana. Same slavic heritage from Mrs. Maxx's side.



    There's nothing 'tongue in cheek' about what will happen to women and the LGBT population when the top pick for the justice department voted against the Violence Against Women Act that would have extended protections to the LGBT population, and that there are a number of women who are Muslim, immigrant, Jewish or transgender who already face a backlash due to Trump's divisive rhetoric. Women will have major battles in the years ahead, and they will need all the support they can get,, not more justification of acknowledging boobs over brains.
    Personally, I enjoy both, and see no reason to apologize for it.

    As for the heirarchy of victims, I have no clue how or if Mr. Trump is going to approach that. My gut feel is that you liberals will like him a whole lot more than I do by the end of his time in office. Once again you're permitting yourself to be whipped into a frenzy by your liberal propagandists over playground insults that can't be legislated.

    His prospective cabinet so far consists of accomplished, competent people as opposed to the academics, activists, political cronies, and lifelong bureaucrats we got with Mr. Obama.

    Not one law has yet been passed or repealed, not one executive order issued or remanded.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 66
    Last Post: 25-Apr-2016, 06:10
  2. Politically Correct?
    By Drifter in forum Mature Topics
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 05-Dec-2015, 16:29
  3. Is This Sexist or Demeaning?
    By LazyDreamer in forum Mature Topics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-Dec-2015, 02:12
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 17-Jun-2014, 18:08
  5. Are sissies sexist?
    By Charlie in forum Sissy / Girls
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 27-Jan-2012, 08:42

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.