Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wearing diapers in the cold winter

Default Wearing diapers in the cold winter

Does anybody else get completely crazy about wearing when it is cold and snowy outside? There is nothing like putting on a thick diaper, winter clothes and go for a walk outside, feeling the cold and being happy that you don't have to take off all the layers if the urge to pee hits you.

I do. Somehow wearing a diaper in the winter makes me feel warmer.

It's the only way to enjoy winter outdoors put a diaper then add all the warm layers go outside and enjoy the cold .I was ice fishing yesterday.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Crazy no, it is comfortable when dry though, granted after the wetness starts to chill it can become miserable if you don’t change in time ><;

Quote Originally Posted by islander View Post
    Does anybody else get completely crazy about wearing when it is cold and snowy outside? There is nothing like putting on a thick diaper, winter clothes and go for a walk outside, feeling the cold and being happy that you don't have to take off all the layers if the urge to pee hits you.
    well.. hopping into a cold car and not freezing your tush off is nice too. (yay for extra "insulation")

Oh yeah, been so warm here I had forgotten about that joy of being snuggly... Times like that ABUs Simple or Space really come into their own.

PhilipKapadia

I really like it aswell, not taking all my base layers and all my trouses off xD

That's one of the best parts! All snugly and warm. It brings out the little in me and makes me want to play outside