Advice for a new Little?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CryBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hey guys I'm new on the forum and new to the idea of being a Little. I've been one my whole life but I never really knew that it was a "thing" until recently. I am just curious how other Littles went about starting their journey to becoming who they are, and how they opened up to their spouses about it etc.

CryBaby said:
Hey guys I'm new on the forum and new to the idea of being a Little. I've been one my whole life but I never really knew that it was a "thing" until recently. I am just curious how other Littles went about starting their journey to becoming who they are, and how they opened up to their spouses about it etc.

I had these "feelings" when I was 12. It took me till I was 13 to start to learn what it was. I'm now 18 but my profile age says otherwise. But you've just gotta accept it yourself, and the person I told I probably only knew for less than 3 hours but there was something about her. If you need help or anything just reply to this.

LifeGoesOn223 said:
I had these "feelings" when I was 12. It took me till I was 13 to start to learn what it was. I'm now 18 but my profile age says otherwise. But you've just gotta accept it yourself, and the person I told I probably only knew for less than 3 hours but there was something about her. If you need help or anything just reply to this.

Well it took me til I was 27, and sadly I am kind of regretting not figuring it out sooner, although I was SORT of already living that way. I think I'm just battling with the idea of how to display this side of myself openly but not too obviously.

CryBaby said:
Well it took me til I was 27, and sadly I am kind of regretting not figuring it out sooner, although I was SORT of already living that way. I think I'm just battling with the idea of how to display this side of myself openly but not too obviously.

Just find someone you truly trust and you know is open minded. And to be honest I still haven't shown anyone my little side fully. The most someones seen is me sleeping with a wet diaper on and cuddling teddys...whillleee sucking a pacifier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back