Wake up wet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soggygoodnites

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Who woke up wet this morning? And if so was it intentional or a true accident? I woke up wet and it was an accident

I always wake up wet and I take a shower right away.

I woke up wet as I always, but haven't leaked and wet the bed since Friday night and that was the frist time ina few weeks , I have got much better at getting the diaper to do it's job , I used to leak and wet the bed pretty often. Not that it matters as the bed is very well protected for years for my bedwetting.

I always wake up wet and sometimes messy like I've been doing since I was a baby. I was born incontinent.

I wake up wet every morning, most times not knowing when I wet during the night.

I wake up wet most morning's being a life long bedwetter It has become "normal" part of my morning routine .

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I seldom wake dry and wet heavily in my sleep almost every night. Waking up wet is just normal for me now and it doesn't bother me. I always sleep right through my wetting and wake in the morning usually soaked.

- - - Updated - - -

chamberpot said:
I woke up wet as I always, but haven't leaked and wet the bed since Friday night and that was the frist time ina few weeks , I have got much better at getting the diaper to do it's job , I used to leak and wet the bed pretty often. Not that it matters as the bed is very well protected for years for my bedwetting.
Same here.

I wake up wet every day. It's never intentional.

If you're wearing a diaper, it's only an accident if it leaks. It doesn't matter if it's intentional or not. I posted a screenshot of the diagnostic criteria from the DSM-IV the other day. (It's been updated some in the DSM-V, but basically the same. Urinary Incontinence isn't actually the proper medical term. It's Enuresis; and it recognizes intentional wetting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I should add, the DSM-IV and DSM-V deal with mental disorders. Incontinence may be a MEDICAL term. Enuresis snd Encopresis are indicated when there is no specific medical cause.

Generally, I only wake up wet if I went to bed wet. Sometimes I need to go during the night when diapered so I wake up and take care of it and go back to sleep. That's pretty much only when I'm hydrating before bed after drinking.

Nearly always wake up wet and this old M3 is pretty close to capacity but somehow only had the tiniest of leaks... folding them has helped immensely.

I'm wet right now and my always discreet underwear bunched up ..........

LittleICme said:
I wake up wet every morning, most times not knowing when I wet during the night.

Same here.

mikejames said:
I wake up wet every day. It's never intentional.

Me too, I wake up wet!!!!

I wake up wet typically only when it's not intentional. Although, I can't say it's an everyday thing. There have been times when I don't do it intentionally and wake up dry. Rare but it does happen.
The reason I do it intentionally is because it's more enjoyable that way to me, then just waking up wet.

Abdltimmy said:
I should add, the DSM-IV and DSM-V deal with mental disorders. Incontinence may be a MEDICAL term. Enuresis snd Encopresis are indicated when there is no specific medical cause.

My medical notes state I am both incontinent and enuretic.

I woke up wet this morning and yesterday morning

I almost always wake up several times during the night with needing to pee. I just use my diaper and try to fall back asleep. By the time my alarm goes off in the morning I am quite wet. I just wish I didn't wake up to wet that all.

Slomo said:
I almost always wake up several times during the night with needing to pee. I just use my diaper and try to fall back asleep. By the time my alarm goes off in the morning I am quite wet. I just wish I didn't wake up to wet that all.

100% agree with all of that!

although I just simply wish I could just sleep solid through the night, I'm not as much interested in wetting while I sleep. Just want sleeeeeeeep...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back