Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wake up wet?

Question Wake up wet?

Who woke up wet this morning? And if so was it intentional or a true accident? I woke up wet and it was an accident

I woke up wet as I always, but haven't leaked and wet the bed since Friday night and that was the frist time ina few weeks , I have got much better at getting the diaper to do it's job , I used to leak and wet the bed pretty often. Not that it matters as the bed is very well protected for years for my bedwetting.

I always wake up wet and sometimes messy like I've been doing since I was a baby. I was born incontinent.

I wake up wet every morning, most times not knowing when I wet during the night.

I wake up wet most morning's being a life long bedwetter It has become "normal" part of my morning routine .

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I seldom wake dry and wet heavily in my sleep almost every night. Waking up wet is just normal for me now and it doesn't bother me. I always sleep right through my wetting and wake in the morning usually soaked.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chamberpot View Post
    I woke up wet as I always, but haven't leaked and wet the bed since Friday night and that was the frist time ina few weeks , I have got much better at getting the diaper to do it's job , I used to leak and wet the bed pretty often. Not that it matters as the bed is very well protected for years for my bedwetting.
    Same here.

mikejames

I wake up wet every day. It's never intentional.

If you're wearing a diaper, it's only an accident if it leaks. It doesn't matter if it's intentional or not. I posted a screenshot of the diagnostic criteria from the DSM-IV the other day. (It's been updated some in the DSM-V, but basically the same. Urinary Incontinence isn't actually the proper medical term. It's Enuresis; and it recognizes intentional wetting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I should add, the DSM-IV and DSM-V deal with mental disorders. Incontinence may be a MEDICAL term. Enuresis snd Encopresis are indicated when there is no specific medical cause.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk