• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skipy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
im an autistic with an anxiety disorder on the side, diapers for me are a coping device
Im LDS
and a student getting a degree in Electronics Automation and Robotics Technology, any hobby you can name i've probably had experience with but my primary interests lately are in RC aircraft and 3D printing
im hoping to better understand what this is and how to control it
not really sure how to end this so i guess ill just stop typing

(yes i used the cheat sheet)

Hi hi welcome!

I'm new here too but that's a nice intro. I think you'll find lots of different folks that have perspectives on this ... stuff, and can help you understand what you're going through.

I wanna get a 3D printer too! Do you have one? What do you print? I want to print miniatures for gaming!

Do you like Star Wars? Did you see Rouge One yet?

Oh cool

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

no i haven't seen Rouge One yet, but iv'e heard its good
ive mostly been printing things for my airplanes and quads, im more into machinery than figures but now that you mention it i might have to try an X-wing or something

U sounds so kool I wish I was smart enough for that stuff

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chewbacca said:
im an autistic with an anxiety disorder on the side, diapers for me are a coping device
Im LDS
and a student getting a degree in Electronics Automation and Robotics Technology, any hobby you can name i've probably had experience with but my primary interests lately are in RC aircraft and 3D printing
im hoping to better understand what this is and how to control it
not really sure how to end this so i guess ill just stop typing

(yes i used the cheat sheet)

Wow all that sounds great. I would have no idea where to start with that kind of stuff. Enjoy your stay and rouge one was a cool film in the star wars universe

What kind of printer do you have? My brother has one of the Maker Bots and he was super excited ... but actually it's been kinda a lot of work. It's broken half the time and stuff can come out really wonky.

I'm afraid I might be better off waiting to get a nicer printer rather than having one now that is frustrating ... but I'm not good with patience!

i have the anet A8, its a cheaper DIY kit that takes some understanding to get good prints, the maker bots are supposed to be good machines. if your not a patient one than you really might want a better one. i enjoy working with my hands and even troubleshooting so a fancy, expensive one is less appealing. if your not into all that, a more expensive plug and play would probably be better

Yeah... that's what I was afraid of...

thanks for all the reply's, i feel very welcomed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back