Similar to comfi dry 24/7

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaddedOutdoorsman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So my current favorite diaper is the ConfiDry 24/7, but it is a little pricey for me. I wear a medium in that diaper and am thinking of changing brands. Any suggestions?

I'm thinking of trying the MoliCare Super plus.

I have tried Abena both M and L. The large Abena's are too big (the front/ back come up well past my belly button, not so great for wearing out in public) and the medium sides don't really reach.

I use the 24/7 and regardless of price have found them superior to other brands. Being completely incon I have not found anything that compares.

I also use the Confidry 24/7 as my main diaper for my IC issue, I have 2 other brands that I use they are Foresite and ABU's Simple diaper ( Plain white no sent) the ABU is a thinner diaper but works well. But the dry 24/7 still fits me the best.

I use the comfy dry 24/7 exclusively also , tried other but can't match the fit and protection i can get from Dry 24/7's..

Forsite adult diapers: exactly(according to a very reliable source) the same as 24/7's(Comfi's)
As for price-got no clue except you'd think that they would HAVE to be cheaper than 24/7’s-I mean come on! Talk about expensive!
How the hell can ANYONE afford prices like that? Realistically, if you're a heavy-wetter like me, you NEED the quality like that of 24/7's-but you're gonna usually use more than 1 or 2 a day, and, like me, need a soaker and must wear plastic pants regardless. No. You're gonna, on average, use more like 3-4/day.
And those prices; good God!
By the way, those Moly's are nice...i got a case a few months ago for $62-SHIPPING INCLUDED!
I also got a case of M-4's for $51!
Smokin...
Northshore's may be a good option; they have a shorter rise than Abena: another great diaper!

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742 using Tapatalk

Hey Jack, go on u-tube and see the review on Forsites! I think you'll like it

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742 using Tapatalk

Dry 24/7 are my night time diaper. There is not much that is better; and not much that is cheaper.
To reduce costs,
I use thinner Tranq ATN during the daytime out.
I use a cheaper diaper (usually Total Dry Plus) for at home.

I used to use Dry 24/7s all the time, and I consider them the best diaper out there, but I've recently found that Northshore Supremes fit my body better. I'll still wear 24/7s during the day when I need extra protection, but I found they'd sometimes leak out the back of my legs while I was asleep.

Give the Northshore Supremes a shot, they're a bit cheaper and as a bonus they come with a wetness indicator (which is helpful for me, as I have a slow drip that I can't feel, and it's good to know how wet I've gotten). Just make sure to fold them in half lengthwise before you put them on!

Appreciate all of the responses! I got a bag of the Northshore and Abena M4's so we'll see how they are.

Well,

I've tried nearly every diaper out there over the years...im ic so...

Yes the 24/7's are my goto diaper by far...a close second is the abena m4...but when I'm active and not needing lots of capacity, I do use the wellness superio briefs, the outer shell is like iron! Like today fixing bobcat and plowing out snow...the 24/7's sometimes the shell will split or alike...

But sleeping, sedentary, 24/7's are the best...

Interesting thread... I'm trying to figure out why you consider the ConfiDry 24/7 expensive. XPMedical has them at around $1.80 ea for the Large in a bag. Mediums in a case are $1.60/ea. What's cheaper? I mean, Bambinos can go as high as $5/ea...

This thread is a little old, but worth responding to the last post. Anyone who is incontinent will always order by the case. Diapers are always cheaper this way regardless of manufacturer. You also can't look at just the cost of each diaper, or you will likely end up spending more than you should.

As an example, I get confidry larges from xpmedical. They cost $1.53 each, and I can get by with only needing three changes in 24 hours. My total cost is $4.59 per day, and I seldom ever leak.

Or, I could use abena xplus. They cost $1.00 each, but I need at least 5 per day at a cost of $5.00 per 24 hours. This cheaper diaper is more expensive, and they are almost guaranteed to leak on me overnight. During the day I am also taking more diapers per day closer to their maximum leak point than I do with needing fewer confidry diapers. The more times you get to their max, the more likely you are to get a leak.

So with all of this in mind, abena not only costs more, but has a higher chance of leaking. For an incontinent It simply doesn't make sense to use cheaper diapers. This is regardless of the type of diaper too. You have to look at overall cost per day and weigh that by how reliable they are. Of course for periodic or pleasure wear, this won't really apply. Since the OP never stated what kind of use he needs, it is possible molicare or abena will work for his needs, or it's possible they will be more expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back