Naptime Adult Baby Regression Time...(Thoughts On)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
I believe that I have mentioned before that I schedule regular Adult Baby Regression Time each and every day, unless I have to be in "Adult Mode" as an older disabled adult who is a Disability Rights Activist.
I set my Cellular Telephone Stopwatch function to "count down" for 3 hours maximum on weekdays to have a nap and to lie quietly in my bed between my side-safety rails and play with my baby rattles and teethers and to engage in simple infantile "talks" with my teddy bears and my dolly friends. As I have said before, I regress totally alone by mysel and I do not involve my younger brother. After each "scheduled" infantile regression time, I truly emotionally feel better. No, I get nothing sexual from infantile regression. For me, it is a means of allowing my "Inner Baby/Inner Child" to come out and tell my adult self that I am safe, loved, and mentally okay and stay grounded in the real world as an adult.
Of course, permanent regression is not practical or desirable for me. I have responsibilities as an adult which do not go-away.

Just my thoughts this evening.

First reply😃

Anyways. I used to do this of a weekend, yes it does make me also feel better. After school I usually lock the door and cuddle my teddys while listening to music. Its good and it definitely makes me feel better. I also sleep cuddling my teddys while sucking my pacifier and I always feel fully refreshed when I wake up.

Just my thoughts also!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back