now I'm taking my plastic pants off in my sleep, how do I keep them on when asleep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NW47guy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I've been doing good for almost 6 years, I found a good diaper layering system and it does a great job, but in the last 4 months I find I wake up with my plastic pants sitting on the bathroom counter. I don't wake up when I'm taking them off or when walking to the bathroom, how am I suppose to make sure I don't take them off when sleep walking? I didn't used to do this but obviously my bed is getting wet and I have extra laundry since the plastic pants aren't on me when I wake up. Help!

Look into little keeper sleepers. they have sizes up to adults

are you sure you're not just forgetting to put on your plastic pants before bed?

They make tons of restraint clothing and coming up with new designs all the time , lots of people in nursing homes who need to wear diapers don't want to and will just rip it off , so they are making ever more secure clothes to prevent self removal. LKS is just the tip of the iceberg.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the good ideas. I googled keeper sleeper, I like that idea to start with! I looked up LKS and can't tell what it is Tetra. Babminod, ya I'm sure I put them on all the time.

Try locking plastic pants.

NW47guy said:
Thanks for the good ideas. I googled keeper sleeper, I like that idea to start with! I looked up LKS and can't tell what it is Tetra. Babminod, ya I'm sure I put them on all the time.
LKS= Little Keeper Sleeper

bambinod said:
are you sure you're not just forgetting to put on your plastic pants before bed?

:laugh:

I've been looking for sleepers for similar reasons, but I can't find anything I like. I'd like something back zippered, footed, and mittened :p

FeliDaKitten said:
I've been looking for sleepers for similar reasons, but I can't find anything I like. I'd like something back zippered, footed, and mittened :p

Without pandering to the obvious bdsm desired recommendations I sense here...... I mean, just get a sleepsack from maxcita already, and you should be good.

But seriously, doing things you dont remember in your sleep or awake is indicative of a bigger problem. If you are being serious, and not looking for some bondagy kink fap, get yourself to a doctor. I know for a fact that if I was doing conscious acts while asleep (otherwise known as sleepwalking), I would be more concerned about what other actions I might do while sleepwalking than removing my diapers. Hopefully you dont sleep on a second story or higher.

Get yourself checked out if you are for real. Otherwise, check out my above recommendation for the ULTIMATE night time restriction, and fap yourself into the next 3 decades of bliss. Dont care which, if you do either, we shouldnt be hearing of your problems anymore.

Actually, I have seen doctors regarding it. Just ended up with a bunch of useless labels. And yes, my house has thankfully one floor, that's why I picked it.

Also, that Max Cita sleepsack is both far from what I'm looking for, and reminds me far too much of the papoose board that used to be used on me. But I'm sure your suggestions will assist OP more than myself. Thanks anyway!

Ahhhh,

Maxcita nice reference...that's one your not getting out of...

Well, anyhow I've been a sleepwalker since ever I've known...Parents had a tough time with it when I was a kid too...

Anyhow, sleepwalking shouldn't just start at your age if it's correct...see a dr ASAP...

I've been in sleep studies so many times, say so many things, I don't necessarily put lots of stock in thier labels myself, I've had so many and no matter the label, delayed sleep phase with blah blah...

Anyhow I've always had and there is ways to help...

Myself if I'm home alone (which doesn't happen anymore) but I'd set the house alarm...also motion lights helped a bit too, at least less falls...

But I only wear back zip pajamas...I can't really stand any others in fact...and there are plenty of them out there...

For the OP. yes see a dr ASAP!

As for the other, check around, there are plenty of back zip sleepers for adults and they have some with mittens, I have some myself, they are cozy!

Google it, else even search pajamas threads here there are many alternatives, and I don't like to suggest places too often...

OP call the doc!

I'll warn you that Little Sleeper Keepers are advertised as being "inescapable". This could be very bad for you.

My Abena bodystocking is pretty close to that also, it takes work to get that off, I have all kinds of sleep disorders my late wife use to find me in the morning staring into the fridge or freezer that was completely melted so I had been there awhile when she would find me .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back