Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New.. and really shy

Default New.. and really shy

My name is Jess.. I'm 15.. I'm really shy, but I try to express myself the best I can. I'm not too sure what I'm supposed to post. I'm pretty new to the whole ' TB ' stuff, but I have always loved being babied. My boyfriend introduced me to this. I tried it, and I love it. I've only tried diapers a few times, because I have to sneak around behind my parents, but I love it.
    Um.. I get depressed easily, I try not to show it for other peoples' sakes.. I can be really random. I can be the most interesting or the most boring person you know, depending how I feel. Go ahead and message me, and I'll be glad to talk.

Welcome, JJ. You're off to a decent enough start with your post. Just read around and pitch in when you see something of interest. While it's a support site with a definite diapery bent, that's not the only thing going on here by a long shot. Share what you're comfortable with. I think you'll get out of it what you're prepared to put in.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby-JJ View Post
    My name is Jess.. I'm 15.. I'm really shy, but I try to express myself the best I can. I'm not too sure what I'm supposed to post. I'm pretty new to the whole ' TB ' stuff, but I have always loved being babied. My boyfriend introduced me to this. I tried it, and I love it. I've only tried diapers a few times, because I have to sneak around behind my parents, but I love it.
    Um.. I get depressed easily, I try not to show it for other peoples' sakes.. I can be really random. I can be the most interesting or the most boring person you know, depending how I feel. Go ahead and message me, and I'll be glad to talk.
    hehe, you remind me of me!
    apart from the fact I'm not a TB... and a few other things... O_o
    anyhoo, good to have you onboard Jess. Hope you enjoy it here, it's a great placed to be. And if you're looking for a chat, we have the flashchat and IRC chatrooms - both can be found ^ up there! =3

Quote Originally Posted by Baby-JJ View Post
    Well, were glad to have you! Your very lucky ot have someone to share this with, many of us do not. As Trevor said, this site isn't just about TB/DLism.. it is also a community of support for all kinds of people, whether your furry, gay, or just have somethign to get off your chest. We all love to help people with problems, and if you ever need a shoudler to cry on, were here.

So, welcome to the community! Just post around, so we can get to know you better! Your already off to a great start!

haha like dash u remind me of me i feel depresed alot but i never show or people start worrying and i h8 any unwanted attention

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    haha like dash u remind me of me i feel depresed alot but i never show or people start worrying and i h8 any unwanted attention
    It happens to most, if not all teenagers... or at least most of the ones I talk to =P

Quite a lot lately I get phases of being completely fine, then in a matter of minutes I can end up all bleh and depressed Tisn't fun, but it happens.

Anyway... slightly off-topic...

Welcome!.... again!

Welcome JJ everyone is really nice and you should fit right in .

Hi Jess, glad you joined this site. There is no reason to be shy here, we are all freinds. I think that it is awesome that your boy freind introduced you to that. You are lucky as not many people manage to have someone to share this sort of liking with. You said you were looking to chat and you have came to the right place. In the top or the pages there is a tab that says "live chat". You can click on this and either use flashchat or IRC. I prefer flash, however it is up to you which one you use. Well welcome to the site and I hope to talk to you soon.

Nice introduction, you don't seem to shy online! So welcome to our community, I hope you enjoy it here!