Status
Not open for further replies.

Khaymen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
I've seen this graffiti in three states.

Does anyone know what it is?

20sym.jpg

I've never seen this graffiti before. From what I can see, I see the Star of David in there, so I'm assuming that it must be related to Judaism, the pessimist inside thinks it might be anti-semitic. I also see a 4 in there, but it might be one of those fork shapes above the Star of David unfinished. I also see some sort of diamond shaped G inside of the Star of David. So my best guess is that this is some gang with a name that begins with G that is anti-semitic, and this is their symbol. But that's just the best thing I can come up with after just seeing this graffiti for the first time 5 minutes ago. Who knows.

Khaymen said:
I've seen this graffiti in three states.

Does anyone know what it is?

View attachment 28378

I can see the Star of David in there along with a G, 4 and 7.

I was thinking that perhaps it could be some kind of Anti-Semitic thing

It looks like the symbol that those people were using in the walking dead video game when they were in atlanta to mark what houses were searched, infected, or safe so on and so forth. Iirc they used something very similar. That said I don't believe it was the Star of David in the game.

I finally found the symbol in a street gang task force binder.
It is the symbol of the folk nation also used by one of their offshoots the crips. :thumbdown:

That was anticlimactic.

I see the sign of Judaism (Star of David) in the middle. There's 3 tridents above it, a bar graph, the letter G, numbers 4 & 7, and stars on the top.

When I first saw this post I noticed it looked similar to a freemasons hexagram. So I thought it might have had something to do with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back