Thread: hihi everyone

Default hihi everyone

hi my name is kio nice to meet you

I am a timid but a little wild 2 year old looking for a friend, mommy, or daddy in my area. I love Japanese anime, playing video games, sucking on my pacifier, drinking from a bottle and of course wearing diapers. I cannot be separated from my favorite stuffie Chester. I can be a handful sometimes so do not be afraid to punish me if I misbehave but I look forward to hearing from you

babykio

Happy Happy Joy Joy all I'm new afraid to talk I seen a lot of cartoons an amine born 1983

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Kio!

I'm new here too ... it's a little scary to be new and alone huh?

I love anime and games too! What's your favorite?

I got Pokemon Sun for Christmas so I'm playing that ... I actually just started this weekend and it's so beautiful and relaxing. I really like the 'Refresh' cause I like to pet my Pokemon after battle. I guess in Pokemon world I feel a little bit like Lillie and wish the Pokemon didn't have to fight... >_< Anyhoo I like grown up games too so tell us what you like!

Had KFC pokemon comics before games or the cards games came out

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Default hey

Quote Originally Posted by AdorableRabbit View Post
    Hi Kio!

I'm new here too ... it's a little scary to be new and alone huh?

I love anime and games too! What's your favorite?

I got Pokemon Sun for Christmas so I'm playing that ... I actually just started this weekend and it's so beautiful and relaxing. I really like the 'Refresh' cause I like to pet my Pokemon after battle. I guess in Pokemon world I feel a little bit like Lillie and wish the Pokemon didn't have to fight... >_< Anyhoo I like grown up games too so tell us what you like!
    my favorite anime is gundam 00 i like call of duty black ops for xbox360 and iike pokemon yellow

I haven't seen Gundam 00, but I really liked War in the Pocket and I always wanted to watch more Gundam. I'm watching Aldnoah:Zero right now which is pretty good giant robot stuff.

For shooters I've been addicted to Destiny for the last two years straight, but you know I really wanna play Call of Duty Infinite Warfare, because it's gots a spaceship that turns inta robot and what's more awesum that that?! I got a Playstation though...

Pokemon Sun is pretty great, and really really pretty... uh I guess I said that already! Eh hehe. I haven't played a Pokemon game in a long time and it's super nostalgic too!

hey do you have a skype acct or email so we can chat

Sorry, I'm ... um ... not allowed to talk or chat with strangers online! It's probably OK though, 'cause I'd be too embarrassed to chat anyhoo.

Later I guess you can send me a private message, but I guess for now it's alright to talk about stuff you like in your hello thread!