Favorite diaper experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLdude13

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
As you can tell from the title, describe your favorite diaper experience that you have had!

Favorite diaper experience I've had was of course in Goodnites and I believe last year at school, I had a single dorm. Since I had my own mail slot, I just went on a buying spree of Goodnites and pull-ups. One of the days, I wet my Goodnite to almost the point of leaking, and didn't have enough time to change for dinner so I went out to dinner with a super soaked goodnite. After I got back, I tried to see how much more wetting it could take and it took a decent flood for about 5 seconds. After that, well I can't go into details, but I was very turned on so you can probably guess what happened next.[emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was the wettest goodnite I've ever had and it felt so good[emoji7][emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never have had a favorite diaper experience. wear for protection and would love to have control. When you have to wear it isn't fun.

jack3295 said:
I never have had a favorite diaper experience. wear for protection and would love to have control. When you have to wear it isn't fun.

I would expect this to be the case but there are a few members who have to use them and are still having a good time. I think your point is generally correct but hanging around here makes it pretty plain that any time you're saying always or never about what people like, you're on thin ice. I sure hope that I'd still find a way to enjoy diapers if I should wind up actually needing them.

It was when i had a job for only 4 days (knew i would return to my regular job after that), and i wore every second i was there. No one knew me and i wouldn't see those people again, so i wasn't afraid someone would find out. I changed every lunch break, it was such a thrill

Prob the weekend the first weekend I met with my mommy the 1st time, I was diapered 24/7 and got multiple changes

jack3295 said:

And yet you claim AB/DL?

Totally Huggies Pull Ups from April 2012, because i felt like a little kid again wearing them, and they had some awesome designs on them, and plus I actually wore some to bed.

the other day. Wore goodnites to my class and sat beside my crush!!! Amazing feeling!

Last March, the day Batman v Superman came out, I decided to try wearing a full 24 hours. I wore Abena M4s at the time. I put on a cloth-backed in the morning after showering and wore it to my classes that day. I went back to my dorm and changed into a plastic backed, since it'd be noisier where I was going and discretion wasn't a problem. I took the metro to the Mall of America to see Batman v Superman, and watched Zootopia afterwords. Changed again when I got home and wore to bed. It was a lot of fun, I wish I could do it again.

When I was off for Christmas Vacation all week, I put myself in diapers 24-7. I would have to say that was the best time. I can kind of relate how it could be a pain for someone that NEEDS them, maybe not likes them

I have to adjust my answer a bit. While I would not want to experience such severe bowel urgency, I've come to embrace and own it. And yes, I do enjoy it when in the mood. I was a thumbsucking diapered bedwetter so I do have some ab/dl tendencies. I wore diapers into my early teens and the transition after surgery was not that difficult. There are in fact times when I enjoy the urgency and release along with an enormous volume from the BM (sometimes multiple BM's). Just something about a huge pile in my diapers that I'm quite unable to control for more than a minute or two. Not nearly enough time to remove my diapers and take a seat. In the beginning I did make an effort but often ended up with soiled clothing and a mess in the bathroom. I wouldn't exactly call it simply convenience because a messy clean-up is anything but convenient. Lazy? Hardly. An organized clean-up is much preferable than washing dirty diapers, clothing and having to clean the bathroom. It's simply a matter of accepting the load in my diapers and the subsequent clean-up. That being said, there in in fact a measure of convenience. I often wake to a severe, almost painful urgency. In the beginning I made numerous frustrating efforts to hustle into the bathroom only to suffer an embarrassing mess that were epic. I tired of that rather quickly and decided to simply roll onto my back, raise my knees and release,succumbing to an urgency that is difficult to describe. The relief is a God send and makes facing a clean up acceptable (though never pleasant. Just a fact of life at this point.) I do use several precautions to protect my skin ( a bulk producing fiber supplement - Metamucil) that make my BM's effortless to pass and despite the enormity of volume the stool is well formed and virtually odorless (Nullo). The Metamucil does in fact cause multiple "events" within a few hours so I will remain in my night diapers until I'm realitively certain my bowels are clear. There have been days when I can't seem to stop pooping. On these days I'll often cancel the days schedule and weather the storm. I'm retired ( at 57) so I do enjoy a bit of flexibility when it comes to waiting out those multiple events. I have been surprised at the shear volume of stool but I have problem free BM's and have never had a hemeroid.One learns to embrace whatever positive aspects of severe urgency and simply put up with the more difficult aspects. I've had several serious girlfriend over time and unfortunately most were unable to deal with it. I was lucky to date a registered nurse for several years and was pleasantly surprised at her acceptance. She would sometimes help in diapering and changes but it was all done in a very clinical way with only a little empathy. But there are fond memories of her taking on a mom role that were infrequent but never the less enjoyable. It's amazing how a nurse just gets to it. Fast, attention to detail, an intimate knowledge of how I wear my particular level of protection and from time to time a very empathetic approach. We should all be so lucky. I will admit that she showed considerably less enthusiasm when on the very rare occasion I suffered from loose stool. Like I said, those happened so rarely it was hardly an issue. And with my dislike of such bowel consistency I was anxious to get the clean-up completed as quickly as possible, clinical and business like or not. So while I have experienced thousands of messy diaper episodes, my favorite diaper moments happened from time to time, especially when I was subjected to one of her empathetic diaper checks and changes. She seemed to enjoy feeling and manipulating my obvious bulge prior to changing and asking me if I had loaded my diapers. These instances would qualify as "favorite diaper experiences.

Best experience. Accepting my incontinence and going 24/7 and deciding I no longer care who knows I wear nappies.

My favorite experience was the first time I was in a premium diaper in college and I had a room to myself. When I first wet it I expected it to leak like the crappy store brands I used to wear. I was surprised when it did not leak and that it held a few wettings.

I agree with ST50 100%. Accepting that wearing a diaper 24/7/365 was the most practical way to handle my incontinence and then making diapers an integral part of my life were major milestones for me.

I'll never forget the feeling of being in a wet (adult) diaper for the first time. Beyond that, the first time I went to Rearz's physical store I bought a bag of Tena Slip Maxis and had an actual conversation with a complete stranger about being ABDL. It was such an affirming experience.

I'll never forget my first couple nights in Drynites. So good.

And I'll never forget when I helped my dad outside the house while secretly wearing one under some sweatpants

Last edited:
Though at the time I was 8 years old it was at first humiliating; my best friend's mother had to put me in a diaper and plastic underpants after I had wet the bed on a sleepover. The second night (my parents had to go out of town for the weekend), I saturated these garments overnight and she pointed out how much better it was waking up with dry sheets and no one noticing my protection beneath my pajamas (or at least it was not too obvious). My friend and his sisters never said anything about it though I could assume his mother told them and not to kid me about wearing it.

It was much later in my life I actually appreciated her concern and realized it was better to wear protection at night instead of wetting the sheets. Something like a light bulb moment....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back