Favorite diaper experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drunk by Vodka, locked up in my PA chastity cage, diapered in a thick wet MyDiaperNight, having sex with best friend.
View attachment 28442

Back in November I had some beer after work, then stuffed a Goodnite with a pull-up and grabbed my Mr. Bunny and went to bed. I wet in the middle of the night. I let Mr. Bunny stay with me during my hangover the next morning. I felt so safe and comfortable.

I think my best experience was when it was really taboo and I had no real way of getting diapers when I was living with my parents. The summer after my freshman year in college, I was asked to dogsit/housesit one of my coworkers' apartment. It was the first time I was able to be on my own pretty much ever. So I went into a rote aid and got the pack of what I thought was the highest absorbency diaper and had fun the whole weekend. I would wear 4-5 at a time, and the last few hours was spent drinking as much water as I could comfortably drink while wearing (I believe) 6 Depends, each slashed so itcould soak through. It was all fun until I leaked and a little pee got on a blanket. I didn't notice it, but when the coworker got back she mentioned it to me. I tried saying it must have been the dogs, but she was pretty much convinced that they were really well house trained. Needless to say I never housesat there again xP... Also she moved to California (complete opposite side of the country), so yeah xD

Another favorite of mine was when I could still fit pretty well in Huggies pull ups (pretty young). And I snuck one at my Aunt's house which also happened to be a daycare for younger children. It was then that I discovered I liked girly things too, as the fact that it was a pink Disney princess pull up made it that much more exciting :p

Pouring melted chocolate down my wet diaper was one hell of an expedience to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back