Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Favorite diaper experience

Default Favorite diaper experience

As you can tell from the title, describe your favorite diaper experience that you have had!

Favorite diaper experience I've had was of course in Goodnites and I believe last year at school, I had a single dorm. Since I had my own mail slot, I just went on a buying spree of Goodnites and pull-ups. One of the days, I wet my Goodnite to almost the point of leaking, and didn't have enough time to change for dinner so I went out to dinner with a super soaked goodnite. After I got back, I tried to see how much more wetting it could take and it took a decent flood for about 5 seconds. After that, well I can't go into details, but I was very turned on so you can probably guess what happened next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was the wettest goodnite I've ever had and it felt so good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never have had a favorite diaper experience. [I] wear for protection and would love to have control. When you have to wear it isn't fun.

Quote Originally Posted by jack3295 View Post
    I never have had a favorite diaper experience. [I] wear for protection and would love to have control. When you have to wear it isn't fun.
    I would expect this to be the case but there are a few members who have to use them and are still having a good time. I think your point is generally correct but hanging around here makes it pretty plain that any time you're saying always or never about what people like, you're on thin ice. I sure hope that I'd still find a way to enjoy diapers if I should wind up actually needing them.

It was when i had a job for only 4 days (knew i would return to my regular job after that), and i wore every second i was there. No one knew me and i wouldn't see those people again, so i wasn't afraid someone would find out. I changed every lunch break, it was such a thrill

Prob the weekend the first weekend I met with my mommy the 1st time, I was diapered 24/7 and got multiple changes

Quote Originally Posted by jack3295 View Post
    And yet you claim AB/DL?

Totally Huggies Pull Ups from April 2012, because i felt like a little kid again wearing them, and they had some awesome designs on them, and plus I actually wore some to bed.

the other day. Wore goodnites to my class and sat beside my crush!!! Amazing feeling!