Favorite childhood diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodnitesco96

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So even though I am still in Goodnites (which surprises me that they still fit me at 20), I would still have to say my favorite childhood diaper would be Goodnites, if you can even call them diapers. The diaper that got me back into wearing and using was a Pull-Ups 4t-5t i basically stole from my old elementary school around 7th grade. What was your guys' favorite childhood diaper/pull-up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mine were the 1970's Pampers

Goodnites

Mine would have to be the Luvs for Girls from the late 80's early 90's. They are my experience of the perfect diaper. And the girls version at the time was the most adorable shade of pink.

I also fit in Goodnites well since I'm only 120 pounds despite being almost 22; I'm just a bit on the small side. But to answer your question, my favorite from when I was actually a baby is a specific unisex brand of Toys 'R' Us diapers with Muppets waist panels dated 1997, when I was two years old. We still have a box that those diapers came in that we now use to store magazines and stuff. My mom (who did all of the diaper shopping) has always preferred store brands over name-brand items, and based on the "specs" that often appear on the backs of most diaper packages, it looked like a decent diaper for the day.

The plastic backed Barney luvs brand diapers which I got from my little brother. When I was a baby I wore drypers brand if anyone remembers those.

littleboy904 said:
When I was a baby I wore drypers brand if anyone remembers those.
I have an old box somewhere in my house of Drypers training pants that I believe had Sesame Street prints on them. They would have been from 1998, since I was well past my third birthday before willing to give the potty a try. And now I'm 21, turning 22 in May, and I'm back to sometimes refusing to use the toilet. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

I don't remember what the drypers actual diapers looked like. Wish I could find out, but unfortunately they don't make drypers in the U.S. anymore so I can't find anywhere that has a pic of what they used to look like. When I wore them it was when I was a baby though from 1991-1996.

Goodnites. Hands down

as my memories are kind of foggy in the 80s, going to guess probably pampers

My favorite was Pampers Baby Dry size 6 all plastic, and swelled up like you wouldn't believe.

Cloth diapers and plastic pants.

Old school Goodnites of course, and oddly enough the old Assurance brand diapers. They were my go-to diaper for a long time growing up, but they changed them up something like 10 years ago to a way lesser quality "cloth-like" product that's basically unusable for me, :/

None as I don't remember what I wore as a baby/toddler.

I couldn't actually wear diapers because I would get horrible rashes, so I had some kind of cotton cloth thingy.

Mine are 1997 pampers baby dry size 5, that's the first package I bought myself when I was 12 yrs old, they fit perfectly, I wore size 5 and then size 6 until 2000 when I grew out of them.
I wish they had the baby drys of today back when I was smaller, the stretchy sides are the bomb, yes willing to trade plastic for the new cloth ones

Curity cloth 21 x40. I had about 2 dozen back in the 70's. It only cost about $5.00 a dozen back then.

My favorite childhood diaper is what I wore as a young child. I don't remember the brand, but it was all white plastic and quite thick. It also fit perfectly and snug while also extending up past my belly button.

The closest I've found to this is confidry24/7, size large. So I guess confidry is my favorite childhood diaper.

I only ever wore terry nappies and plastic pants when small but wore some very poorly fitting big blue disposables supplied by the NHS during my teens because I still wet the bed.

The old-school, all-white Goodnites. Not the prettiest, but they were better than some adult diapers are now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back