• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Diapers just feel good

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuthead

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi diapered friends or hopefully friends. Guess that's why we're here, to be among those who wear secrets yet wish they could find something in common with others who live with similar secrets that would gather in a safe place where personal choices are not limited by judgement.
As I enter with understandable fear, nervousness, and anxiety, I do so because of a stronger drive to hope to find others like myself.
Why risk so much: blackmail, coercion, embarrassment, jail, life, even hell itself? Because we all need others. Man is a social creature like all other creatures in the universe. We cannot exist alone. Ideally we hope not to just defeat isolation, but to find the one universal constant: love.

Plus I just think wetting warmly feels great and find girls in wet diapers hot, hahaha.

Sorry never wear diaper just hope to understand my baby or child side

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey. Welcome and by the way I'm incontinent as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back