Do I need a caregiver?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sapphyre said:
Calm down, hun. She's going through a difficult time, obviously, and what you're saying isn't going to help. I realize you feel insulted, but I think the "high road" is just to take it in stride.

This is a good point. We should remember that it's less important to win the argument than it is to get people the help they need. That does not mean rolling over and agreeing with them when we think they're wrong but it does matter how those disagreements are presented.

Sapphyre said:
Calm down, hun. She's going through a difficult time, obviously, and what you're saying isn't going to help. I realize you feel insulted, but I think the "high road" is just to take it in stride.

You're right, I apologize.

Telling me to grow up is not going to help, get off your high horse, hopefully I won't be around these forums to bother you anymore, God you people are hot heads!

Angelic said:
Telling me to grow up is not going to help, get off your high horse, hopefully I won't be around these forums to bother you anymore, God you people are hot heads!

My high horse? Insulting me is not helping your position. Get help. You clearly need it.

It's better not to drift off again, since this will only result in another fight. She has a hard time, we are trying to help her, and that's the only thing it should be. No heat full arguments, it might just hurt anyone..

If this was the OP's first post in this vein, it could be seen as a harmless rant or vent, but it's not.
I'm not judging or criticising, but threads similar to these are a recurring theme.
I would urge seeking help as soon as possible.
Good luck.

I am not argueing anymore, why do I keep coming back here anyway!?

Angelic said:
I am not argueing anymore, why do I keep coming back here anyway!?

Hi, Angelic,

Please step back for a moment and examine what you are saying, and what others have said to you. It was put a little harshly before, but you ARE kind of lashing out at people who I think are honestly trying to help you. Therapy isn't a bad suggestion, maybe not for AB stuff necessarily, but for underlying things. I see a therapist myself... and most of what we talk about has nothing to do with being TG, either. There are a lot of things that have created turmoil in my life, and I've found discussing them in a therapeutic setting to be helpful. Some of the anger you're expressing here strikes me as something possibly well-addressed in a therapeutic setting also. Some of what was said to you was a little bit offensive, but most of it, honestly, wasn't. Take a breath, and understand what others are trying to tell you. There is a problem here. It's not AB, but that might have become an outlet for it.

In any event, please stop yelling at people. o.o;

Closing, as this thread has run its course and any further discussion will be senseless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back