Tena slip maxi active

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBalljustin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
The new Tena slip maxi active that came back to bambinos is nothing what I expected. I feel they are lacking absorbency compared to the older version or tena slip maxi. It didn't swell up near as much as the other ones used to, and I feel it is harder to get a good fit.

The new ones also have the tapes with the blue pieces under them so you can restick them. But once you stick the tapes to the diaper, you can't readjust them at all. You're stuck with the location you put them in.

One thing I miss about the old version is that they had the glossy landing strip across the front of the diaper, so you could move the tapes several time until you got it just right.

Personally I don't recommend the "active" version of the Tena Slip Maxi to anyone. If you can find the older version ( I believe they still sell them in Europe) that is the best choice.

Anyone else have an opinion in on the new ones?

I tried these. They're just a nothing compared to the original models. I'm so glad I only ordered a sample pack. These stuck to me like glue, but it was more tight over a comfort fit.

I like them, but I never had the chance to use the older version. When I got back into diapers they had been discontinued. They were still being sold but at some ridiculous prices. I have been using them as a daytime somewhat discreet diaper. They seem to hold up pretty well during longer wearing, and fit me perfectly. I assume these are the same as the ones you are talking about. I ordered mine from England, and they still came in at less than a dollar per unit.

I've tried the "Tena slip active fit ultima" which i guess is the ones you're talking about except thicker. I love them actually. They hold alot and are really comfortable imo. You could refasten the tabs on the ones i tried, lift only the white part and leave the blue part on the diaper. I recommend :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back