Thread: Fits better when wet?

Default Fits better when wet?

I just retaped a Seduction that had two wettings and I noticed it seemed to fit a little differently (better) now that it was wet. I've noticed this in the past with my Northshore Supremes too. I haven't done this after more than one or two wettings but they just seemed to feel like they were form fitting once wet. Anyone else experience this?

Tapes and the shell loosen over time, what you're probably noticing is that they fit better than before retapping, but you probably aren't comparing to when you first put them on.

Naturally when the padding swells up from absorbing it's going to change the fit of the diaper. Usually snugs things up a bit for me. I have to take that into account when taping up for the evening, so I apply my tapes maybe 1/2" farther out than my "daytime dry" fit. I'd like to avoid needing to make a tape adjustment at 2am. A bit like having to loosen the belt as you're finishing thanksgiving dinner...

I use a dry 24/7 under a cloth pull-up diaper. It keeps poop of my cloth diaper and I never have leaks. You just have to dress right.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, they ARE more comfortable when a little wet of damp.

Quote Originally Posted by jack3295 View Post
    I use a dry 24/7 under a cloth pull-up diaper. It keeps poop of my cloth diaper and I never have leaks. You just have to dress right.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, they ARE more comfortable when a little wet of damp.
    Yuck!.
    When I pee on my always discreet underwear I don't like the warm pee such as when jogging and wearing tena active underwear I feel a wet lump in my crotch, feeling like I'm going to drop it and it's gonna splat. Too gross when I pee a lot on them and the wet ball gets bigger!.