• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey there from downunder

Status
Not open for further replies.

XavierLupine

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello everyone its Xavier from tasmania im not really good at introducing myself i mostly identify as a LB and a ABDL my main hobbies are writing stories starring my Fursona who is a Canine and playing various jrpgs and binge watching Nick Jr shows my favourite at the moment has to be Paw Patrol its so adorable and ive always loved canines of any description. for most of my Adult life ive been denying to myself that im a little but after being introduced to some of the ABDL community on Youtube ive realized its foolish and somewhat silly to deny that its apart of me so here i am hope to get to meet awesome people and explore this side of myself more :)

Hi Xavier and welcome! That was a nice intro. I'm also crazy about Paw Patrol. I have Paw Patrol bed sheets, comforter and pillows for my bed. Also a babyfur, tiger cub as you can see. Do you wear diapers? Or as you and older LB? (Is it diapers or nappies in Australia?)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lol now I have Men At Work "land down under" in my head....
Welcome, I hope you find it easier to embrace your little side, as it's not going away anytime soon

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i interchange between calling them Diapers and Nappies and i only occasionally use them depending on what age im regressing to but my Favourite show changes month to month but paw patrol i pretty much always come back too since as said i love canines and thanks for replying and Lol Diapernh and i fully intend too now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back