Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why I'm here

Default Why I'm here

I do not wear diapers. I just have feeling about wearing them. I'm mostly afraid of wearing them do to my mother Being slightly crazy. So I want to find someone who can help me find a way to make the feeling go away. So I guess I don't fit into any of the things on here.

I'm 19 from NC. I'm a amateur photographer. I'll be happy to share my photos here but I think I'll just put the link in my Sig.

I'm going to try to move out this year after high school. So this can go ether way.

Thanks for the welcome in advance:
    -Mark

Mesmerale

Sweetie, the feeling doesn't go away.

Perhaps you can control it.
    Perhaps you can limit it.
    Perhaps you can take the edge off until you have the opportunity to indulge it.

But it isn't going to completely go away.

I've controlled it sense I was thirteen. It started after My parents quit having foster kids. I guess I grew up with abunch of little kid running around that I havent goten over them quiting. MOst of the kids were in diapers. even some of the older kids. THe oldest were five.

No worries, mon, I'm pretty sure you'll be stuck with it for the rest of your life. You've just gotta accept yourself for yourself. If it helps, I struggled with (and still am) the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesmerale View Post
    Sweetie, the feeling doesn't go away.
    Now your scaring me.

Asher

welcome Scoo : )

What kind of photography are you into (nature, people, etc.)?

Quote Originally Posted by Asher View Post
    welcome Scoo : )

What kind of photography are you into (nature, people, etc.)?
    All type. I've never done nude photos. Just click the link and enjoy.

soren456

Quote Originally Posted by scoo View Post
    . . . .I'm going to try to move out this year after high school. So this can go ether way . . . .
    First, welcome. Very nice photography at your site, too.

Yes, things can go either way, but I'm not sure you're seeing the real options.

You can be comfortable with yourself, or you can fight yourself about diapers (and a lot of other things). If your wiring is like other humans, those are your broad choices.

I hope you will choose comfort.

(And there's a lot of people here who will help.)