• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

jemsea13

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Jemsea here, I've been away for awhile, but just visited the Diaper Depot in Atlanta, and tried a new product... Better Dry Diapers so wanted to tell you all about my experiences to both!

Diaper Depot... keeps getting more and more ABDL products. Helen now carries Rearz to include Incontrol, and Tykeables. She siad she's looking to get some printed plastic pants and onesies next.

Better Dry, I've been wanting to try the new better Dry diapers out for awhile to compare them to the first generation Crinkles! I enjoy a diaper that swells, and these Better Drys swell alot! Not sure if it might even bee too much!? :thumbsup:

Thanks for posting! Welcome back. I'm new to the site. I've found that ABU diapers (4500ml and 5000ml) hold and swell a lot. I love em!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back