• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Excited to be here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

slimsanta93

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello everyone! I'm looking forward to becoming a member of this community and am excited to get to know you guys! I'm currently an undergrad student studying Environmental Science. Once I'm done with undergrad I will most likely go to graduate school to get my PhD in the field, and go on to contribute something important to society.

I came to this site to find a community of ABDL people to connect with so I can both learn more and explore this newfound interest of mine. I am a Diaper Lover, and like to get my diapers as full as possible. I really like ABU, and have a DC Idyl, and another one I can't remember, that I'm going to try. I feel that it is important for me, or anyone, to connect with others who share the same interest as me because it's entirely out of the social norm.

As I said above, I am currently studying Environmental Science, and will have my B.A. by 2018. I will then most likely go to graduate school to get my PhD in Enviro Sci and continue on to make an important contribution to society, whatever it may be. As you can probably tell, I love nature. It's where I feel most at home. Some hobbies of mine include: bouldering, hiking, camping, cycling, going on road trips, reading, writing, playing music (I play cello, guitar, and piano), drinking good coffee and tea, and learning new things about people and the world.

What I hope to find here is a community of friends that I can share experiences with and get to know. I mentioned before that it's important to me to have friends who have the same interests because it helps me to feel confident about what I'm feeling, as well as reinforces those feelings. It's cathartic and therapeutic. I've never talked to anyone about being a Diaper Lover, so I think this is a good place to start.

Hey there I'm also a newbie here. I agree I've not to many people about the DL part of my life so also came here.

Hey! Glad to meet another DL. I'm confident that I will be able to tell people that I'm close to in the future. This is a great place to start though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back