Hi everyone. How much would you trust a caregiver, P-Dom, Big? Would you be ok in completely letting go of control, letting them take care of you com

Status
Not open for further replies.

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other

Hi everyone.

How much would you trust a caregiver, P-Dom, Big?

Would you be ok in completely letting go of control, letting them take care of you completely?

Or would you need to still have control even when in little space?

Ok for me I up for going Little with someone that I trust but within pre aged time and activates but I was thing about the scope of control I am comfortable with.

Also switching if you are caregiving how much control do you suspect your sub to give you while they are being Little?

And how much are you comfortable with?

I could be over thinking the whole thing.

Siysiy

Are you talking about meeting with someone? If I don't know them, I don't trust them.

Hypothetically, If I knew the person and trusted them, then the sky would be the limit. No control.

I don't really understand what you're trying to ask here.

Are you asking if I would trust being Little around a complete stranger? No. Not even remotely so.

Are you asking if I would allow total control over me by a Big/Daddy/Mommy? No. Never. I alone am in control of my mind and body, not anyone else.

So,

I've allowed complete control by my GF's over the years...

It all depends on trust! If I completely trust them, then sure! I've also been in the situation of not able to walk or go anywhere because of an accident, so was entirely reliant on other for over a year!

The closest person is the woman I've told and she is fine with it. Shes said in the past if the opportunity was there she would bottle feed me, sing me to sleep, read me story's. But I've never engaged in being little to much with another so at first it may be kinda awkward but I would let her if she was okay with it. I would want a little control ( get it little😉 ) but as time went by I would probably allow her all control.

If my boyfriend would be into ddlg, which he isn't unfortunately, I would. Right now I am happy he accepts me and looks over me when I need it [emoji5]

I was kick out of little space they think I'm under 18

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wouldn't be able to give them full control, I am always in control to an extent.. I try to be submissive but I am awful at it :laugh: I am too used to responsibility and I have a very overpowering personality..

I would not care

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Imho with a healthy D/S or DDlg relationship you never give up 100% control. You still have that safeword/sign that allows the sub/little to regain control if it gets out of hand or pushes a hard limit.

Personally, it's fun for the short term, even a few days at a time, but being a grown-up and having a grown up partner is pretty awesome too :) gotta mix it up a bit!

Hi everyone.

I have been reading thought and thanks you to everyone that have committed.

I was not thinking of giving complete control to a new caregiver that would by very dangers, and Silly.

However when someone is happy to take on the caregiver role to us Little one, than a conversation take place of where you are comfortable with. So it could start with snuggling and them reading to you, or something like that. Nothing to frightening.

But how does this move on to letting them have more control, like the development of a bed time routine.

And when is it OK to let someone change you, dress you, feed you, bath you and so on.

How do you get from a now caregiver where you are keeping control to someone you trust that you are happy to be in Little space and let them worry about the adult world.

and I not saying to be in Little Space and never come out, but there are times when I wont to go AB and I would like to have someone to take care of me while I in that head space.

These are just thoughts really and it probably different for each of us.

thanks

Siysiy

I would need to have some control.

I think i would take that step and just give in completley one hundred percent, even if it was someone I just met.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back