Status
Not open for further replies.

LifeGoesOn223

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I have found over the years that I am a very fast learner. But I have also found that when it comes to independent skills I'm not the best. And I need guidance pretty frequently annd also I need a fair bit of one on one time with who in my life is like a second mother to me. And I rather to lay in bed cuddlying my teddys then do dishes etc .Does anybody relate?

Hi LifeGoesOn223

Yes sound kind of Little to me.

I am really bad at dealing with the post it’s just that I have to adult up and deal with the grown up world.

And adulting is no fun.

The way I have dealt with this is a reward chart with all my adult jobs on it and when I have finished them I can have time in little space, and do something nice.

Hope that helps you Little one.

Siysiy

P.S some day’s adulting is just really hard so staying in bed, cuddling stuffies, sucking on pacifier and watching Disney is OK.

I believe most everyone can relate, Even Non ABDL's. It is human nature to be lazy and want to be cared for. Too bad that isn't how life works though.

I know my post wasnt worded the best. But this seems like a nice idea.

- - - Updated - - -

Slomo said:
I believe most everyone can relate, Even Non ABDL's. It is human nature to be lazy and want to be cared for. Too bad that isn't how life works though.

Yea this true but I just find I'll go to wash some dishes and next thing I know I'm cuddling my teddys.

LifeGoesOn223 said:
I have found over the years that I am a very fast learner. But I have also found that when it comes to independent skills I'm not the best. And I need guidance pretty frequently annd also I need a fair bit of one on one time with who in my life is like a second mother to me. And I rather to lay in bed cuddlying my teddys then do dishes etc .Does anybody relate?
Everyday. I can pick up things really quick -- I'm a tech guy. So, I often have to troubleshoot stuff and things that I've never dealt with, used before, or sometimes not even known about before. Which means I have to figure them out quickly while going in blind. But, when it isn't techie, and maybe is just about living / existing, socializing, eating -- I can't figure these things out and would rather stay home cuddling my own stuffies.

btw, yaye you made 20 posts!! :D

I felt like this, this past week. My alarm went off so I could wake up and go to work and I wanted to go back to bed and cuddle with my plushies. It took me a lot to get out of bed that morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back