Thread: ¡Hello People! :3

Default ¡Hello People! :3

¡Hello all!. I introduce myself.. Im from México, have 26 years old.. I came here because I was looking for some kind of group or forum for "sissy's". Naturally I like to consider myself "one". I enjoy with the crossdressing, etc etc.. Because I could not post the first time I entered here, I had completely forgotten that I had the account .. today I gave her again and when she came in she suggested that I have to publish here first and well .. here I am. I hope this is enough to register me and that I will publish, greetings

Quote Originally Posted by Adeel View Post
    ¡Hello all!. I introduce myself.. Im from México, have 26 years old.. I came here because I was looking for some kind of group or forum for "sissy's". Naturally I like to consider myself "one". I enjoy with the crossdressing, etc etc.. Because I could not post the first time I entered here, I had completely forgotten that I had the account .. today I gave her again and when she came in she suggested that I have to publish here first and well .. here I am. I hope this is enough to register me and that I will publish, greetings
    Hi and welcome to the site. You wrote a very good introduction. Are you using translation software or do you speak English? You did very well, either way. You'll find a number of sissies on this site. I sometimes regress that way, but I don't have very much sissy clothing.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Hi and welcome to the site. You wrote a very good introduction. Are you using translation software or do you speak English? You did very well, either way. You'll find a number of sissies on this site. I sometimes regress that way, but I don't have very much sissy clothing.
    Jajaja you caught me. Yep~ my english is soooo bad xD i need use a software traductor.. srry i understand that this site is for "american" people. But i promise to practice my English xD

Quote Originally Posted by Adeel View Post
    Jajaja you caught me. Yep~ my english is soooo bad xD i need use a software traductor.. srry i understand that this site is for "american" people. But i promise to practice my English xD
    This site is for anyone who wants to be a member and you are very welcome to be here. I used to teach math and I used translation software to communicate with a student that only spoke Spanish. She and I would sit at a computer and I would teach her math that way. It works and that's what's important.

Ohhhh~ that sounds great!. In the same way I am also planning to take some English classes, thank u so much for the welcome.. I promise to be good and respect the rules n_n. I guess I make a lot of mistakes, because im new to this.. but i will do my best effort! n_n/