Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Quitting diapers via masterbation

Default Quitting diapers via masterbation

Here goes...
    In another thread I was facinated to discover that it is common for guys to lose interest in being diapered immediately after masterbating (feelings of guilt, regret, disinterest). I've always wondered if I was the only one who felt this way, and I am fascinated by the fact that it is a common sensation. Well, now that I know it is common, I'd like to ask;
    Has anyone tried to use masterbation to quit the diaper fetish?

I personally tried quitting the fetish because it disturbs my spouse. When I got the urge to wear, I'd simply rub one off to lose the urge. It actually works, but not for long enough for me to quit altogether.

Anyone else try this?

I'd have to whack it every 5 minutes or so to never have the urge. I too lose interest in diapers immediately after the fact, but about 5 minutes later the idea seems nice again.

Because...

Quote Originally Posted by puffybottom View Post
    I personally tried quitting the fetish because it disturbs my spouse.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky View Post
    Why would you want to quit?
    Pss... he answered in his post. Diaper fetishism disturbs his wife.

I think the chances of eliminating the inconvenient desires through masturbation are slim, but I suppose this depends on the individual. Normally, I would assume any behavior resulting in orgasm would only be reinforced with repetition, but it would seem that dl-ism might not work that way. My own ab/dl desires come and go depending on what's going on. More stuff going on, more ab, less dl. Sometimes, none of either.

All I know for certain is that although these desires kind of come and go, they always come back at some point. This is a pattern that I've lived with for years (since I was pretty young), though I wasn't always aware of it.

My own hope is to increase 'normal' behavior and desires without necessarily decreasing my ab/dl desires. I know I can't get rid of my ab/dl side, but I'm not sure if I can't expand my horizons and explore more convenient desires.

Very interesting question. I feel the same way. Alright vivid stuff comes next:

When I masturbate in my diaper I tend to think of crazy things that I want to do (fantasize). As soon as i cum in my diaper, i lose those thoughts and take the diaper off. Of course I think about diapers again the same day and if I can I put them back on.

I really don't know why. It is weird but I know exactly what you are talking about. It just for a little time though. It does not last all day at all.

There are those times that I pretend that i am bad and I force myself to wear after masturbation and tell myself the only way out is by doing it five times before I can change. It is crazy... my point is though that even if you dont have the feeling and you continue to wear the diaper... the feeling comes back while you are still diapered. :P

diaperedwolfcub

This brings to mind the biggest question about orgasm I have had. What is it, chemically, that is released after orgasm. I find that after sex, masturbation or whatever, I have no desire for anything related to what I was just doing. I just want to sleep, or if during the day, eat. Go figure.

Maybe I need to do some research online to figure this one out.

Quote Originally Posted by dentedwheel View Post
    This brings to mind the biggest question about orgasm I have had. What is it, chemically, that is released after orgasm. I find that after sex, masturbation or whatever, I have no desire for anything related to what I was just doing. I just want to sleep, or if during the day, eat. Go figure.

Maybe I need to do some research online to figure this one out.
    Dopamine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia for one. Probably some other things as well.