Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ashamed Of Our Little Side?

Default Ashamed Of Our Little Side?

At one point have you ever felt guilty or ashamed about being into Diapers?

Not everyone in this section has a "little side" some are just pure DL and wear because they like the feel or are incontinent and wear because it's the only option

As for feeling guilty about being into it, I'd be lying if I said I didn't, it can be extremely embarrassing internally. As I realized there were times it was less about want and more about need it made accepting the desire easier. I mean when you're running to the bathroom some days every 10 minutes or having bowel episodes you find its easier to accept wearing them.

Absolutely. I spent 4 years of my teenage life embarrassed and ashamed of my ABDL side. I imagine that most of the people here felt guilty about ABDL at some point in their lives.

I think this is something every single one of us has had to deal with. This ADISC article should be of help:

Accepting Yourself – And Your Liking of Diapers
    https://www.adisc.org/forum/articles...g-diapers.html

Remember, you are who you are, good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Boyhood View Post
    I think this is something every single one of us has had to deal with. This ADISC article should be of help:

Accepting Yourself And Your Liking of Diapers
    https://www.adisc.org/forum/articles...g-diapers.html

Remember, you are who you are, good luck!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this, this, and again this. In a perspective of a depressed little, it's the both worlds sometimes. I feel so much better in little space, but outside of it, I catch myself thinking, that I am not normal, I am crazy and it's unacceptable. But that's bullpoo~ why should I be ashamed of something, that helps me? It's really a struggle sometimes

I used to feel ashamed and worried about being a little ,but now I just accept it as being part off who I am .

I'm still on the road to acceptance of my DL side - growing up with this thing in the back of my mind made me feeling pretty c**p to be honest, but it eventually got easier throughout my late teens through finding this place. I do oftentimes get to the stage where I wouldn't be sad if I woke up being uninterested in the whole thing, but as that's not an option, I'll just have to work on the acceptance thing - it gets a little easier in a community

Once I actually needed to wear nappies due to becoming incontinent any shame soon went.

After telling my mom the truth and her not understanding what exactly I was trying to tell her, (she still loves me, but for some reason she thought it was medically related). I did have about a week of feeling that way afterwards. It got pretty bad, I was starting to dip into a depressive state, dreaming about "the easy way out." Eventually, thanks to our friends in the adisc discord chat, I once again grew to love my little side, and not care what others think. But yeah, being bipolar and depression run in my family bloodline (i'm adopted), so my mom is always keeping an eye on me. Part of why she didn't understand it when I told her diapers made me feel safe and secure.

I still feel this way. I've been into diapers as long as I can remember dating back to when I was 4 or 5 and had been out of them for a few years. Idk why I like it and I'd be totally ok if one morning I woke up not liking it. I do have a hard time accepting it, but I guess I sort of have. It's hard to be you around people that aren't into it (my wife,kids,etc) and it's really hard when it's not socially acceptable and has to be hidden. It stinks, but you have to find some way to deal with it being part of you. I still struggle with it.