Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: D-Brief

Default D-Brief

Since my partner hates it when I wear diapers I've been on the lookout for something discreet. I saw D-Briefs advertised on TV and wondered if they were any good? I'm guessing the absorbency is limited but would anyone be fooled into thinking they were just normal underpants?
    Has anyone tried them, or something similar?
    Here's the website incase you're curious: http://dbrief.co.nz/

Quote Originally Posted by reptilious View Post
    I'm guessing the absorbency is limited but would anyone be fooled into thinking they were just normal underpants?
    The real question: Can you fool yourself into thinking they were normal diapers? Those are underpants with a bit of extra underpants material in the fly. Absorbency in a product like that isn't limited, it's almost non-existent. Products like that are meant to help with very lite dribbling. I honestly think that Depend Realfit would be more effective than those.

Discrete and absorbent NEVER go together. They are like polar opposites, so forget it and quit fooling yourself.

If you want a diaper then you're going to have to get an actual adult diaper. You and your partner are just going to have to come to a compromise.

I am NOT fooling myself I fully realize I won't be able to use them.
    Yes Realfits would work better as a diaper but despite their claims, even someone from another planet would not believe they were normal underpants.
    I have tried to compromise with her, many times, to no avail.
    I'm desperate here, and a little padding is better than none right?

... and a little padding is better than none right?
    That's what I'm getting at. There won't be any. Seriously, wearing 3 pairs of regular underpants would give you more padding and feel better. You could always look into the fetish market, there are loads of companies that make adult size cloth "training" pants. Those would be far more comfortable, provide a padded feel, and still look a lot like underwear.

Compromising means both parties need to give in at least half way. If she is unwilling to let you wear a diaper at times, then the problem isn't you needing a more discreet diaper. May I recommend couples counseling.

Yes Realfits would work better as a diaper but despite their claims, even someone from another planet would not believe they were normal underpants.
    I have tried to compromise with her, many times, to no avail.
    If these are your real thoughts on the subject you need to realize one need eventually will outweigh the other.

Thank you for all your comments. However I think we are getting off topic. My question was: Do D-Briefs look like normal underwear?

mikejames

I'd just tell your partner, take me as I am or go find someone else.

Honestly, life is way to short to live by someone else's rules.

I'm not ABDL but I do have other fetishes. Of course my wife knew about them before marriage but if she had told me "I don't like you engaging in that behavior, stop it", I'd have said "there's the door".

Those underwear won't satisfy your fetish. You'll be back at square one in a week. What you actually need is to find a workable solution with your partner where you're not the only one giving something up OR move on to find someone who will take you as you are.

Then why bother at all?

Not really at least from my stand point, if you really want some bulk down there , why not shove some old socks you don't wear down there? Way cheaper then some specialty briefs you can't even use.

Thank you for all your comments. However I think we are getting off topic. My question was: Do D-Briefs look like normal underwear?
    If it looks and feels like normal underwear and you can't use it, it in all likely hood will create an issue in the laundry room later (I mean you are not just lying to yourself here, you're lying to her, thats how she will see this), not sure how it will help you, also highly unlikely anyone here has used it, you can also look at its pictures online which show it does not in fact look like regular men's briefs because of how the pad is placed.
    Last edited by rennecfox; 11-Jan-2017 at 03:37.