Not open for further replies.

Raudm1011

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Were can I find swimming diapers in stores that are medium

ClickyKeys said:
Your reply is completely unhelpful. If you had simply taken a few seconds to check your Google results you would have realized that all of the results were for baby diapers, probably not what OP was looking for on an ADULT DIAPER website.

Anyways, OP, are you looking for reusable or disposable swim diapers?

of course it was unhelpful. It was posted entirely out of sarcasm as this is the 4th moronic thread OP has posted today.

I don't look at names, if a question is valid then it's worthwhile. I won't speak to his other threads as I haven't seen them but this seems like a more than reasonable question. Swim diapers aren't easy to find sometimes.

I've never found swim diapers to be all that useful. They do not hold back any urine at all, and I'm not fecal incontinent so they do nothing for me.

I've also tried the ones with a full elastic seal (so you can wear a normal diaper underneath). I thought that would have been great for an all day water park. Sadly, those seals don't work because the concave shape of your back.

What I have found I like is a pocket diaper, but without a pad inserted. They will still have a little bit of absorbent material which is perfect for getting from the locker room to the pool, and such. I do have to discretely squeeze out some of the water as I exit the pool though (which is actually easy by sitting on the side of the pool for a minute).

Sorry, this took me a little bit longer than 2 seconds. Probably 3 seconds.

https://www.google.com/#safe=off&q=reusable+adult+swim+diapers

OP, you are not going to find swim diapers in stores very easily. You might have luck in a larger well supplied medical supply store, but most likely they will have to order them which you can do yourself. I am partial to Conni Togglz, they have proven themselves quite useful to me.

ClickyKeys said:
Your reply is completely unhelpful. If you had simply taken a few seconds to check your Google results you would have realized that all of the results were for baby diapers, probably not what OP was looking for on an ADULT DIAPER website.

Anyways, OP, are you looking for reusable or disposable swim diapers?

Disposable swimming diapers I'm a medium

ClickyKeys said:
Now was that so hard?

No, it wasn't. That's the point that was being expressed. It's a silly question to be asking on the internet...which is where the answer was found...because its this internet.

ClickyKeys said:
Now was that so hard?

no, and that's the point. Why not just use google instead of asking me (us) to do it for him? It's one thing to ask for direction in hunting down rare items, but just logging in and vomiting on your keyboard before even trying is ridiculous.

mikejames said:
no, and that's the point. Why not just use google instead of asking me (us) to do it for him? It's one thing to ask for direction in hunting down rare items, but just logging in and vomiting on your keyboard before even trying is ridiculous.

Fair point. I work in IT so I guess you could say I just assume everyone are completely helpless idiots in terms of the internet until proven otherwise.

I mean I often get "Google" As a response to "what version of Windows do you have"

Raudm1011 said:
Were can I find swimming diapers in stores that are medium

Do you have bowel issues? if not they really don't serve much purpose. I mean you commented in another thread
So I keep going back to underwear and diapers how do I not go back to underwear
That kind of implies you don't need them and as swim diapers are for bowel issues, why do you need them? I apologize if I'm misreading your posts and you have some flavor of bowel incontinence and possibly some form of mental deficiency.

Last edited:
Oh yeah that's a good point too. Swim diapers do anything from absolutely nothing to basically nothing for urinary containment. They contain fecal matter, that's it.

Exactly. You'd think they should at least be good enough to also get you from the locker to the pool without leaving a pee trail, but finding one that does this is difficult at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back