Status
Not open for further replies.

Raudm1011

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
How do I make my good nites to stop creaking in class

You can also wear 6-7 at a time under some really tight fitting, lightweight material, pants. Tights work the best, it's what everyone else usually does.

Goodnights really ought to be pretty quiet by themselves?

It doesn't matter. Nobody ever notices. Even when it's completely obvious to us, the rustle of a diaper will not be picked up or recognize by others around us even in a quiet environment. The only exception to this is if you make it completely obvious or tell them first. Only then will others pick up on it.

wear pants, stop fidgeting and poking your butt, don't wear them:twocents:

I often wear Confi Dri 24/7 diapers in public and at wk. if you're not familiar, they are thick and crinkly plastic backed diapers. I honestly don't think anyone notices the crinkle. On the other hand, I think it takes the wearer some time to realize that.

As said above, people won't notice unless you go out of your own way to make it obivous. I never worry about this anymore. No need to.

Despite the outward appearance, Goodnites are actually plastic backed. The cloth-like cover is just a thin gauze that you can peel right off the plastic. Look for a generic alternative to Goodnites that has a true cloth backing, and you'll have no crinkle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back