Thread: How do I say diaperd

Raudm1011

Default How do I say diaperd

So I keep going back to underwear and diapers how do I not go back to underwear

Destroy all your clothes. That way you're only options will be to go naked or wear a diaper. :-)

mikejames

Is that a serious question that you actually felt compelled to go ask on the internet?

what you wear is under your direct control. Either wear diapers or don't.

Get rid of your underwear. If all you have around the house is diapers, then that's all you will wear.

I'd recommend keeping all of your outerwear though. Wear them as you normally would.

Wearing diapers without a medical reason is a choice, something you do because you want to do it. Being in diapers shouldn't be something you feel you have to do...

Or if you meant it in another way, I think you should give some more clarification about what exactly your problem is.

Last year when I visited the family for christmas I deliberately didn't take any underwear with me, just a second suitcase of diapers and supplies. So there was never a point where I could ask myself "diapers or underwear" because I didn't have any underwear to choose from. I must admit I did kinda like the thrill of being "forced to wear diapers 24/7 for a week".

(thin for daytime, thick for overnight - dry all day but always soaked by morning)

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    Last year when I visited the family for christmas I deliberately didn't take any underwear with me, just a second suitcase of diapers and supplies. So there was never a point where I could ask myself "diapers or underwear" because I didn't have any underwear to choose from. I must admit I did kinda like the thrill of being "forced to wear diapers 24/7 for a week".

(thin for daytime, thick for overnight - dry all day but always soaked by morning)
    There's always the commando option XD

You say diapered like this... "Die-purrrd"

So I keep going back to underwear and diapers how do I not go back to underwear
    Stop doing what you are doing and keep wearing. Specifically the part where you take off the diaper and put on underwear, don't do that anymore.
    Last edited by rennecfox; 10-Jan-2017 at 23:31.

Quote Originally Posted by rennecfox View Post
    You say diapered like this... "Die-purrrd"