Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Video Game Music

Default Video Game Music

I was wondering what other's favorite video game tracks were.

The FF4 Battle Theme sticks out in my mind as being a personal favorite. Along with Quiet's theme from MGSV.

Oh lord. . . I could list a litany of tracks. . .

I'd have to say the soundtrack that goes with this scene from Starcraft. . . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3V1PwpoDqzM

Blizzard managed to make it amazing. Between whats going on visually and with the music they have going it really sets the tone of what's going on.

The gaming tracks I mostly listen to are from Final Fantasy, Pokémon, Doom, Super Mario, and Zelda. I just can't stop listening to them.

and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2B2hMPUYfU

is my all time favorite game(s) and has the best soundtrack(s) in my opinion. ^^ Always enjoy listening to these in my car, at home, or even jogging!

I've been stuck on this one for a while.

I love Tetris' theme. the underwater theme for Super Mario world. Sonic the Hedgehog battle adventure 2's songs. The Yoshi athlete theme, and a few songs from Megaman 9

The only two video game songs I care for are "Still Alive" and "Want You Gone" from the Portal games.

Basically all of the music tracks from Fire & Ice on the Commodore Amiga ^_^ I especially like the underwater theme (from 2:37 in the video):

Xexyz clossing credits, SMB3 Go Go Raccoon Mario, Maximum Carnage The Mob Rules, Super Mario World Thank You Mario, Super Mario Land World 1 stage 1, Zelda II inside house,Teenage mutant Ninja turtles IV Alley Cat Blues, Megaman 3 Needle Man's Stage, Dig Dug II stage theme.