Status
Not open for further replies.

stevecal

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've been looking to get a pack of kid's diapers or pull ups but they don't seem to offer measurement sizing beyond weights, so I'm hoping someone here will know what might fit me. It's my first time buying diapers and I don't have a lot of money to spare so I can't really do a lot of trial and error. I'd like to get kid's diapers (Pampers, Huggies, etc) because I like the designs more, they're cheaper, and I can buy them easier than adult brands. I weigh about 120lbs, my waist is about 31/32", and my hips are about 33/34". Don't know exact measurements but that's pretty accurate. Thanks for any help you can give!

Size 7 cruisers or size 6 in the other pampers goodnights L/xl underjams large wouldn't recommend huggies

Goodnites xl are your best bet

31 inch waist and 33 inch hips are too big for any baby diapers, you can get L-XL Goodnites but even then they won't fit as well as someone with say a 28/29 inch waist which is the maximum size they were actually designed to fit (Size 14 in boys).

As someone with a 31" waist - goodnites fit fine.

Or not. Yes you absolutely can squeeze into a goodnights pullup, but they simply will not properly fit.

A size 34 waist puts the OP squarely in a size medium adult diaper.

l/xl goodnites, pampers 6/7, and luvs 6 are your best bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back