• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey everyone, it's nice to meet you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsPeachy

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Carer
Hi all!

My names Olivia Keen, but most of my friends call me Peachy Keen, because they think they're being cute.

I've been lurking about a bit as a guest, debating if I should join or not. Finally decided to invite myself in and say hello. Though I'm usually no good with these forum things.

I'm a carer of two littles currently, and that's sorta been what's got me into this silly ol mess. Despite usually being the grown up, I've been known to little up from time to time to spice things up. It's fun, and I'd like to expand my horizons within the community a little.

Aside from that..hrmm....Well I'm a cooking machine. That's probably my single biggest hobby next to singing. I adore feeding people. It....might be my maternal tendencies spilling over there. :sweatdrop: I also happen to be an amateur Bowyer, and make bows and other equipment for archery. Though that's a hold over skill from arts and crafts with grandpa. I'm actually horrid at Archery, though my Bows are solid in trained hands.

Aaannnnd, there's lots more but that's a nice little blurb about me I guess! I look forward to getting to know everyone.

MsPeachy said:
Hi all!

My names Olivia Keen, but most of my friends call me Peachy Keen, because they think they're being cute.

I've been lurking about a bit as a guest, debating if I should join or not. Finally decided to invite myself in and say hello. Though I'm usually no good with these forum things.

I'm a carer of two littles currently, and that's sorta been what's got me into this silly ol mess. Despite usually being the grown up, I've been known to little up from time to time to spice things up. It's fun, and I'd like to expand my horizons within the community a little.

Aside from that..hrmm....Well I'm a cooking machine. That's probably my single biggest hobby next to singing. I adore feeding people. It....might be my maternal tendencies spilling over there. :sweatdrop: I also happen to be an amateur Bowyer, and make bows and other equipment for archery. Though that's a hold over skill from arts and crafts with grandpa. I'm actually horrid at Archery, though my Bows are solid in trained hands.

Aaannnnd, there's lots more but that's a nice little blurb about me I guess! I look forward to getting to know everyone.

Welcome to the site. You're really quite interesting, making bows seems really like an accomplishment. I too am a singer, at least of sorts as I'm a church music director as well as an organist and pianist.

I think you'll like this site and I hope you'll feel comfortable taking part in the many discussions. We talk about a lot of things, not just diapers or littles.

Aww, heh, well I'm glad you're impressed with the bow making, but it's really just a side thing of mine, and it's not like they're world class bows or anything. I wish I could play piano personally. It would make singing so much easier, as I could always have musical accompaniment. I've done a bit of church singing myself, especially when I was a kiddo, and my grandparents would drag me into the choir. These days though I mostly sing 40's swing and Jazz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back