Status
Not open for further replies.

Khaymen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Anyone heard of these or how to order them?

I saw a sample pack of three on eBay for $28 and am just not that curious.

darlings-size-7-super-maxi-plus-giant-16909-1.910.jpg

Never seen these, but I love that their called Giant lmao...guess there'll be no size eight then.

Maybe the giant wording refers to the number of diapers in the pack. ;)

jonathand said:
Maybe the giant wording refers to the number of diapers in the pack. ;)

Or the grocery store they were manufactured for ;)

What country are those from?

I saw them ones. When I did a little bit of surfing around, I saw that they were selling them in Kuwait.

Just search the brand on google.

(if there are any grammatical errors: sorry in advance, because English isn't my first language)

Indeed, the site I've found these from is in Kuwait and there's Arabic on the package.

The GIANT does appear to be the size of the package not the diaper. The size 7 is actually "super maxi plus" (they go from medium, maxi, super maxi, super maxi plus).

I have three packs of these. They are made in Kuwait and are by far the largest baby-style diapers I have ever seen. I've got a 34 waist and can fit into these without any pre-stretching of the tapes (the tapes reach the ends of the front). Nice and tall in front and back too. There is a rumor that a size 8 exists as well, but I haven't seen any evidence.

Size 8 is advertised on the packaging, but as far as I know they have never release the size 8. Size 7 was also delayed in production, but eventually came out so there is hope that eventually there will be size 8.

Wow - I wonder if I could fit in those, would be nice to have a real baby diaper that I could fit if large enough, kinda of tired of adult diapers

DanElmontan said:
I have three packs of these. They are made in Kuwait and are by far the largest baby-style diapers I have ever seen.

Did you find a supplier that ships to the us or did you pay the $100+ eBay wants to sell them for?

I bought them from a supplier who ships to the US from Kuwait. The asking price on eBay for these is insane.

what did you pay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back